Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4960020024

February 25, 2017, 11:56 AM
arfmel
Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy
This is just so special!

http://ijr.com/2017/02/808499-...ard&utm_medium=owned

Maybe I am hopelessly old fashioned, but I don't believe this situation would fly with the churches I have attended.
February 25, 2017, 12:18 PM
bubbatime
Wow lucky her. She gets twice the sex now with two loser hipsters.

February 25, 2017, 12:23 PM
flesheatingvirus
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
February 25, 2017, 12:26 PM
BBMW
This will be fine until is crashes and burns.
February 25, 2017, 12:26 PM
Sig2340
Isn't TLC The Learning Channel?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
February 25, 2017, 12:32 PM
arfmel
Care Bear says "sharing is caring"
February 25, 2017, 12:34 PM
smschulz
Not any more fucked up than anything else with all the lgbt-xyz letters.
February 25, 2017, 12:39 PM
trapper189
No nads Chad.
February 25, 2017, 12:54 PM
walker77
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.
February 25, 2017, 01:01 PM
bobtheelf
Between the two of them, she almost has one man.
February 25, 2017, 01:05 PM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.

As a paralegal no less. $40,000 a year is not supporting 8-9 mouths. She's probably claiming the kids and both men as dependants. Paying zero in taxes and getting WIC, food stamps, and Section 8 housing. I promise you they aren't supporting themselves.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
February 25, 2017, 02:50 PM
PHPaul
Sufferin' teapot.

I suspect that the testosterone levels between those two metro-fags wouldn't support the sex life of a gnat.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
February 25, 2017, 03:08 PM
YooperSigs
Boy.... Does this ever kill the "threesome" fantasy!
Eek

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
February 25, 2017, 03:39 PM
Russ59
Good gravy. I'm not a big polygamy fan, but you can't knock it with all the other crap that seems to be normal these days.

P229
February 25, 2017, 03:48 PM
egregore
I couldn't help thinking of the English soft rock duo when I read the thread title. Big Grin
February 25, 2017, 03:51 PM
ElToro
rubbin's racing !
February 25, 2017, 03:54 PM
synthplayer
The "adults" in this screwed up story obviously adhere to the saying from the 1960s that goes, "If it feels good, do it!" Never has there been a more stupid and childish mantra - but that is definitely their mantra. "If it feels good, do it -the fall out for the children be damned." Roll Eyes

I found what you said riveting.
February 25, 2017, 04:00 PM
Rey HRH
I got a feeling that the girl isn't the only one getting double action.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
February 25, 2017, 04:00 PM
Poacher
Who has so little in life that they watch such a show???

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt
February 25, 2017, 04:03 PM
arcwelder
I have a few friends who are "polyamory." Basically, they just like drama. If these people can have a functional relationship, gee that's great.

But most of the "poly" people I've known, are just not to be asked about their love lifes, because they relish telling you all the stupid jealous shit that goes on.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP