SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Business Leaders Who Reject Woke Culture To Be 'First People Lined Up Against The Wall And Shot In Revolution': Ex-Twitter CEO

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...gainst-wall-and-shot

If one needed any further evidence of Twitter's far-left corporate culture, look no further than former CEO Dick Costolo - who went full Bolshevik in a Thursday Twitter rant warning that "me-first capitalists" who don't agree with injecting political activism into the workplace will be "the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution," adding "I'll happily provide video commentary."

Costolo, a partner at Index Ventures and who sits on the board of Patreon (which got spanked in court for deplatforming conservatives), ran Twitter from 2010 to 2015.

Meanwhile, Costolo is finding support on the left for his murder fantasy - such as Media Matters editor Parker Molloy.

Posts: 12708 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I mean, is that cities might save money if the punishment was more severe. They might save a lot of money. But if they are Democrat run cities, most likely they will just keep running things into the ground.

-c1steve

Posts: 4061 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He should be careful what he wishes for....the “revolution” he wishes for might play out a lot differently than he expects.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
He should be careful what he wishes for....the “revolution” he wishes for might play out a lot differently than he expects.

These dickheads won't be happy until there's more (much more) blood in the streets. I'm figuring most will be theirs.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5483 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
I have reading a lot (probably too much) about the likes of Twatter, google, and FB have all signed on to shut down anyone claiming victory on election night before the "real" results are in.

This and (I believe) Google's person in charge of shutting down people they don't agree with joining Biden's transition team leaves me wondering what they have up their dirty sleeves

Imagine MSM refusing to call the election due to "mail in ballots" and Tech progs shutting down all conservative online speech.....maybe even yanking the cord on Trump.

So all anyone hears is Trump lost....

If they do that, then they are gambling their entire company's future on winning. Because, if Trump wins, they just made the anti-trust case against their companies, and Alphbet will become Alphabits, Twitter will become Twit and Twat, etc.

Agreed...it will turn it up to 11 but the Dems are pushing on several fronts to win by "any means"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

They want a French Revolution, where they get to guillotine people at will with a govt-run terror apparatus in place.

It will likely be a US Civil War 2.0, where our side is the North (all the guns). . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21851 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Strelnikov! He just doesn’t know it, yet!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ibexsig
posted Hide Post
I am currently reading the book Stalin by Edvard Radzinsky. This book is based on actual documents from the communist archives in Russia. Here is a quote from what I read last night:

'While I was working in the Party Archives (this is the author Edvard speaking) one of my anonymous informants told me : "Bolshevik documents are peculiar in that wherever they say 'peaceful demonstration' they most probably mean 'armed uprising'. The general rule is that 'yes' means 'no'. Somebody has called has called this an 'in-depth' language- a false bottomed language, in which words have two or three meanings. Add to this that Stalin was a grand master. To understand Stalin and his reasons for his moves you must look at the result. Only then will things become clear."

the next time I see peaceful demonstration in the news ticker I will have to think about the end result of what these people want. Which is definitely blood on the streets.

Posts: 317 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: January 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
”Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I'll happily provide video commentary.”

How is this not a threat?

I, essentially, fall in to the group getting shot! Perhaps I should go first in self-defense!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Don't feel alone.

These motherfuckers want us all dead.

All of us.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
”Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I'll happily provide video commentary.”

And how is it allowed to be posted on Twatter (if my reading is correct), but they censor Tucker Carlson and even President Trump for "spreading 'misinformation?'"

Posts: 27974 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

I, essentially, fall in to the group getting shot! Perhaps I should go first in self-defense!

The irony is that this motherfucker is a filthy rich capitalist that got rich off Twitter. So I hope he's going to kill himself first.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That's easy - challenge him to build an app that'll aim a gun at him.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:

After due consideration. I will give a $1.00 (one dollar) reward for his address so I can send him A ”Thank you”” note.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Don't feel alone.

These motherfuckers want us all dead.

All of us.

More and more I am convinced that the most effective way to scatter a mob is from a distance.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

And how is it allowed to be posted on Twatter (if my reading is correct), but they censor Tucker Carlson and even President Trump for "spreading 'misinformation?'"
Because Jack Dorsey is the biggest POS walking the planet. His digital cesspool is a pox on this entire country.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
More and more I am convinced that the most effective way to scatter a mob is from a distance.....

I am old (in my 80th year) but I can still hit a 500-yard plate consistently and 1000-yards is not out of the question. Most herein are younger and better marksmen than I... those who threaten us with a firing squad should consider that fact.

No quarter
.308/.223

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So, now Mr. Votecheater has a felony, whoops, now he can't vote either...

BRADENTON -- A 62-year-old Manatee County man is facing a felony charge after detectives say he tried to get a mail ballot for his dead wife.

Supervisor of Elections Mike Bennett called the sheriff's office after his staff received two Vote by Mail ballot request from a husband and wife. They found the woman's ballot request had a different handwriting style from her original registration. They also confirmed that she had died in 2018.

Deputies say Larry Wiggins admitted to mailing the ballot request for his dead wife, saying he was "testing the system to see if it worked."

Wiggins is charged with "Requesting Vote by Mail Ballot on Behalf of Another Elector," which is a third degree felony. Wiggins was arrested Thursday at his home.

Link

Posts: 23510 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Deputies say Larry Wiggins admitted to mailing the ballot request for his dead wife, saying he was "testing the system to see if it worked."
Well, now you know, asshole.

HRK, that link does not lead to the new item.

Posts: 107657 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post