SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Me too.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
https://fightback.law/
I'm getting info This is the only legit place to donate. Beware of fakes.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Living 21 miles from Kenosha, going home after trying to surrender to Police, is hardly fleeing.

The Government failed to keep the peace, protect citizens and property.
Kyle was doing the job we expect to be performed by our government.

Almost seems as if he was charged, just to keep Liberals from rioting, more.

Getting tired of this shift we have taken to being judged guilty before trial.

The George Floyd thing really bothers me, as there seemingly can be no fair trial due to political outrage and everyone from the President on down accusing the officers of murder.

Let’s get back to innocent until proven guilty in a fair trial.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Almost seems as if he was charged, just to keep Liberals from rioting.

In the overall scheme of things, it may also be the safest place for him to be at the moment.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15729 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
They can't be serious?? They are trying to get people hurt.

quote:
Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
4h
The Virginia Senate voted 21-15 to pass Senate Bill 5032, which would allow an assault against a law enforcement officer to be a misdemeanor, instead of a felony.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1299010109809364992

I am hating about everything in Virginia State Government these days, along with many of my Fellow Virginians.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I'll be there to help the young man when it's clear where to contribute.

Haveme1or2 above has the link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Has Rittenhouse actually hired the lawyers Wood's referring to? Maybe hold off on the donations until that's confirmed.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the criminal complaint against Rittenhouse.

https://drive.google.com/file/...TycWPG8tS2aPDeL/view

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
In a glimmer of good news, that address is an apartment so they can at least easily leave that behind.

I agree with others suggestions to take a chill pill on donations. I know we all want to do now then and often but until there's some clarity on how best to help him, not just that organization, and what his (or family's) specific needs are I'd just pile that money up over there on the corner of the desk.

Those guys seem to be stepping in to give him an assist now beyond a public defender. Let it run a bit. He's going to need help for months or years, not just this week.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12440 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Kyle is being railroaded.

Those charges are ludicrous.

The arrest and its charge were also ludicrous.

Calling it Twisted Political Kabuki barely describes it.

Every MFer involved in this sham should be ashamed.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
Just received an email from Gun Owners of America saying they are reaching out to assist Kyle as well. It seems the community is circling the wagons.

Posts: 11175 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read the criminal complaint. Sounds like a shit show for all involved. Holy crap. It helped clarify the alleged sequence of events.

P229

Posts: 3845 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Where's that pampered piece of shit, Wayne La Pierre, eh? Wake up, motherfucker. DO something...

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Some baseball player (Aubrey Huff) Tweeted support, calling Kyle a national treasure, causing mixed reactions.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/...n-deleted-tweet/amp/

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I was just using Google Maps Street View to match up locations to the videos. The kid shot bald guy at the NW corner of 63rd and Sheridan at Bert and Rudy's Auto Service. He then ran north on Sheridan. He fell just north of 61st Street across from Here We Grow Academy Daycare, where he shot skateboard guy and arm guy. He then continued north and approached the police with raised arms just south of 60th Street.

Year V

Posts: 2634 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the criminal complaint. It cleared up a lot of things. I suspect Rosenbaum dropped because of the round to the pelvis. The head wound was just a graze wound. Lin Wood I believe represented Richard Jewell. Kyle will get a top notch defense.

Posts: 17276 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Kyle is being railroaded.

Those charges are ludicrous.

The arrest and its charge were also ludicrous.

Calling it Twisted Political Kabuki barely describes it.

Every MFer involved in this sham should be ashamed.

He may be getting railroaded with the charges but the McGinnis statement as recounted by the officer seems to totally exonerate Kyle. McGinnis , deadspin journalists, is the 3rd person running behind Kyle and the Pedophile who takes his shirt off and tend to the wound. Here is his statement:

Detective Cepress interviewed McGinnis and indicates the following: Before the shooting,
McGinnis was interviewing the defendant. The defendant told McGinnis that he was a trained
medic. McGinnis stated that he (McGinnis) has handled many ARs and that the defendant was not
handling the weapon very well. McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant.
McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male (Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant. McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a “juke” move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly. McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals. McGinnis described the point where the defendant had reached the car. McGinnis described that the defendant had the gun in a low ready position. Meaning that he had the gun raised but pointed downward. The butt of the gun would have been at an angle downwards from the shoulder. McGinnis stated that the defendant brought the gun up. McGinnis stated that he stepped back andhe thinks the defendant fired 3 rounds in rapid succession. McGinnis said when the first round went off, he thought it hit the pavement. McGinnis felt something on his leg and his first thought was wondering whether he had gotten shot. McGinnis was behind and slightly to the right of Rosenbaum, in the line of fire, when the defendant shot.
McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the
defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two
exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the
defendant’s gun. McGinnis demonstrated by extending both of his hands in a quick grabbing
motion and did that as a visual on how Rosenbaum tried to reach for the defendant’s gun.
Detective Cepress indicates that he asked McGinnis if Rosenbaum had his hands on the gun when
the defendant shot. McGinnis said that he definitely made a motion that he was trying to grab the
barrel of the gun. McGinnis stated that the defendant pulled it away and then raised it. McGinnis
stated that right as they came together, the defendant fired. McGinnis said that when Rosenbaum
was shot, he had leaned in (towards the defendant).McGinnis stated that after the defendant shot he ran back towards the hospital towards the middle of the road. McGinnis stayed and turned his attention to Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated that he then heard other shots really soon after.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

from the criminal complaint that DrewR posted

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

from the criminal complaint that DrewR posted
This is EXACTLY why people need to wait for investigations. Most everyone I've interacted with swears up and down this guy was shot in the head. Hell, I thought he was too.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6220 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1577 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post