SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What do citizens of Oregon and New Jersey have in common?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do citizens of Oregon and New Jersey have in common? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10963 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
You guys are mean Smile I live in Oregon and don't mind pumping my own, but you know when it's raining hard and the gas smell on your hands that kind of sucks. it's nice to just sit back and hand them the card. p.s. we are not all dem, liberal, hippie, snowflakes. Smile

I remember going to California a few years ago pulling into a gas station and waiting for the attendant, after about ten minutes I decided to go inside and find out why nobody was coming out. Big Grin

Posts: 5607 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember going to California a few years ago pulling into a gas station and waiting for the attendant, after about ten minutes I decided to go inside and find out why nobody was coming out.

You didn't hang a taco out your window did you? Rookie mistake....

I hate driving through Jersey (which I did last week) and I hate driving through Oregon (which I did about seven years ago). It's just easier to fuel up and power through. Although in Oregon I ended up stopping in Klamath Falls. (?) Beautiful. Winding road near the coast, beautiful sights...I was on my way to Yakima, WA. Very pretty and the Holiday Inn was good...as it was snowing...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
You guys are mean Smile I live in Oregon and don't mind pumping my own, but you know when it's raining hard and the gas smell on your hands that kind of sucks. it's nice to just sit back and hand them the card. p.s. we are not all dem, liberal, hippie, snowflakes. Smile

I really can't recall ever getting fuel on my hand from gassing up my own vehicle. It's pretty easy not to. As far as being in the rain, nearly all stations around me have some type of roof over the pumps to keep people out of the weather.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30441 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Conway Twitty. The Rose. (I have been up a bit)

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post