SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in please

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Getting about to be the last chance to dance . So sign up for another great Karma from a great member.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you Dave.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Dave, she is sweet. Thank you for the chance. I'm in please.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks Dave

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please include me.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank ÿou.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In please

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of btgoanna
posted Hide Post
Please enter me

Thanks

Posts: 832 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Throwing my hat in the ring.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma David.Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me on. Thanks.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
My favorite watch. Please count me in.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
in
you are awesome
thank you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
a few more days!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Please include me David. Thank you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post