SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma!!! Login/Join 
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Wow, that’s an awesome looking karma!!!

Don’t enter me as I already have a good g-shock. But someone is going to be very lucky.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12712 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave for the chance to win this awesome watch. Hopefully, your weather improves quickly.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Very Nice, thanks for the generous Karma.

Please add me...it will give me an excuse to come down and visit the kiddos in Sherman Oaks and Irvine

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14179 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Very nice- my favorite maker so please count me in and thanks for the chance.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15551 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in! thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
In please

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Our winter was pretty mild besides one day of freezing rain that ended up breaking off limbs and trees all over resulting in couple days of no power.

Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Thank you!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank You

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most generous karma to complement some flat dark earth furniture.

Posts: 254 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Offering.
Please count me in.
Myron

Posts: 138 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Stay safe and thanks for the chance..

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2668 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stay safe, count me in please!

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks Dave!

Posts: 186 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Include me thank you!
Looks like a challenge!

Jim

Posts: 1348 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Good looking watch.
Thanks for the generosity Dave.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in ! Big Grin

Posts: 4047 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please count me in.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post