SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I would be honored to be included, thank you.

Posts: 87 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
I'm In! Thank you

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks David.

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. Please include me in the drawing.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Put me on the list!

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2764 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance, Dave.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Not asking to be in the Karma, since the GG1000 Mudmaster I got from you fills the bill for this type watch.

Really just posting to say that IMO there are precious few folks like Dave out there, and I appreciate what he does for this forum. Thanks Dave!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you. We’ve had 3.84” of rain plus an inch of snow in the last few days and at one point the sump pump was cycling every 15 seconds!

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Please add me Smile and thank you for the chance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
In for a chance, thank you!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking watch! Please include me David.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this. Thanks Dave.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
In for the karma please! Thanks, Dave!

Posts: 6470 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Add me in please. I could use this one. Thanks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list.

Thanks,
Billy

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Thank you so much...
Please include me.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please and thanks for the Karma! It’s too warm here to post.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
That kicks ass! Please include me.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post