SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Karma!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'd wear that every day!
Super Cool!!!
Please include me and Thank You!

Posts: 368 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In for March. Thanks Dave.

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please confirm it me in and thank you

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6319 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
I’m in for the karma Dave, once again so if I win I can make the trek down to your shop to collect the karma and meet the legendary!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I've heard those are amazing watches. Please include me!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice and very generous.

I would love to be included.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice watch. I would love to have a g-shock. Please count me in. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 5418 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks again for your generosity to the members her.

Posts: 342 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Thanks!

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Count me in as well, very nice !!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, please don't include me however, good luck all!

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
You guys are getting a nice Michigan winter! Please include me in the karma and stay safe!

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma. Count me in

Posts: 691 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
I love that watch! Please count me in!

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Count me in, Dave. Thanks for all you do

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post