SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
She was found unresponsive this morning.

here is the update from this morning (Jan 22)

she is awake and alert, the tubes were removed toy and her IV discontinued

she was moved out of ICU into a SSU (short stay unit) and she is alert and talking up a storm

still a bit fuzzy on what happened Monday and what led to the event, and with luck she will be home on Monday - although she is going to need assistance for a few weeks to get her strength back. Long term prognosis is good.

I just wanted to say thanks and extend my gratitude to the comments and the emails that have come in from my SF family. It helped a lot, especially through the frustration of not knowing what was going to happen next.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Oh, no. I’m so sorry to hear this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mark123,

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Praying fervently...

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Sorry to hear this.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2402 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Praying. Keep us updated when you can.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Prayers already up and in the air…

Our highest hopes for a positive and quick recovery.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Praying.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
In my prayers.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frown, good thoughts coming your way.

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers from TampaBay.

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
In my prayers

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Prayers and well wishes sent your way

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent. My best to you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh no…prayers sent your way!

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Damn, hope she’s ok

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Prayers for her, yourself, and your family. May God help her.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post