SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Your wife is in our prayers as are you.

Posts: 7497 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My prayers for you both.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for your wife as well as you

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you two.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all involved.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your wife.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Oh Lord, that’s terrible! Prayers from here for your entire family.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Thanks everyone. Much appreciated including the emails.

What I know right now is that she is still unconscious and is on a ventilator. She does not have covid. But she has been stage 4 COPD for the last 10 months.

Was hoping we would have had more time.

I'm very sorry to hear of this. I'm not that far of a drive. If you need anything, let me know and I'm on my way.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered for you and your wife.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences on the condition of your love. Thoughts are with you and prayers for her are being sent.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for the sorrow that you’re in the midst of.
I will pray for you both.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a quick update - positive I think

I had a couple of conflicting reports yesterday, but I received a phone call that was very encouraging.

She has opened her eyes several times - of course she can't say anything because of the tubes, but her eyes are responsive

I've been told that it is a very good sign so I'm holding out a lot more hope today than yesterday...

My fingers are just about worn out sending her text messages - not sure she would ever read them, but still sending them just the same

thanks everyone for all your well wishes and prayers...greatly appreciated from my SigForum family

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to hear it.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Continued prayers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Never underestimate the power of prayer.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
She was found unresponsive this morning.

Oh no. So sorry. Keep you all in my thoughts. Hoping for a fast recovery.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Good to hear the update. Prayers and hope for the best sent again.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a quick recovery, skill in the physicians and many more years together for you both.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
that sucks man,

prayers sent for her, and you

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post