SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Frown

Posts: 7354 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent to both of you.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear that!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Absolutely praying for her and your family.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, hoping for a positive update soon.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
OMG! Prayers and healing energy being sent to her and yourself. I hope she ends up okay. I can’t even imagine. Frown

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I'm praying for you guys.

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers headed your way to those taking care of her needs and the needs of the rest of the family. .......... drill sgt.

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers on the way.

Posts: 4014 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I’ll also pray for you and yours.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12717 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for all of you.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear. Prayers sent.

And if you need something in the material world, I'm in Prescott Valley. Send me an email and let me know in this thread that you sent me one. I'm serious in my offer of help.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19656 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Jesus. So sorry. Prayers sent.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
So Sorry. Prayers Sent.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Prayer for a complete recovery.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this…prayers sent.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I’m saying a prayer. We’re all here for you.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post