SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Love of My Life is in the Hospital - Update Login/Join 
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I have also offered prayers for your wife and you in this time of trial.

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2078 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2540 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a quick recovery.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Praying for her and your family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3858 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to read this -

Human nature is such that your not updating this thread with good news, causes me to fear the worst. Know that I wish and pray for wisdom, healing, and comfort to all involved.

God bless.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Keeping her and you in our prayers.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Much appreciated including the emails.

What I know right now is that she is still unconscious and is on a ventilator. She does not have covid. But she has been stage 4 COPD for the last 10 months.

Was hoping we would have had more time.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Thanks everyone. Much appreciated including the emails.

What I know right now is that she is still unconscious and is on a ventilator. She does not have covid. But she has been stage 4 COPD for the last 10 months.

Was hoping we would have had more time.

Praying for both of you.

What can we do to help you weather this storm?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. God bless you all.

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for both of you.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent from the Granite State for strength and healing. May God's mercy give comfort to both of you.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
For what it’s worth, brother, I believe this life is not the end. You will be able to be together again. Not trying to be hopeless but instead hope to extend peace to you.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update, I've checked back on this thread several times hoping for one. I truly wish it was better news.

Keeping you both in my prayers, seems there is never enough time when time truly matters.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My prayers are with both of you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Praying for you both.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Praying for you both.

Very sorry to hear this.

0:01

Posts: 4200 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for you both

Posts: 2750 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
Prayers with you both.

Posts: 731 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post