SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anarchy Reigns in Chicago
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anarchy Reigns in Chicago Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ I figured out who Groot is, but who is Downtown Brown??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:

What is getting lost in the political bullshit crossfire is one police officer was killed and another is in critical condition, due to thugs being on probation instead of prison. I would like to say a lot more but this is not the appropriate thread and time. Prayers and condolences again for the wounded officer and both officers' families.

You're absolutely right. It's tragic it took something like this to bring attention to the damage this mayor has done.

quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Chief of Police (technically Superintendent) David Brown.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6415 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Pretty sure that refers to David Brown the police chief appointed by Lightfoot.

I see coolrich beat me by a minute.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Beetlejuice said that "well-intentioned" people were planning on disrupting the event and thus bringing more pain to the French family.

Did anyone every learn who the well-intentioned were or are?

Did she mean community agitators were coming to celebrate the officer's death and mock the other officers?

Genuinely wanting to know who they are. If they are agitators, BLM or ANTIFA, WTH would she said they had good intentions?

Posts: 4084 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If she was worried about agitators, not to fear, they would have been slaughtered before they hit the pavement.
Beetlejuice is a pure racist.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure that any actual dipshit protestors would have been at the hospital where the wounded officer was and at the ME office already. I mean we saw how fast they (protestors and rioters)responded during last summer's shenanigans.

Posts: 3937 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
I came back here because I know there are CPD who frequent and I truly feel for them.

God Bless the Soul of Officer French, guide her family, and protect the folks that wear the Sillitoe Tartan. My heart goes out to you. As a native, you always will have my complete support.

God Bless.

Entropy

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Didn't the mother of one of these thugs get in a fight with the police trying to get in his hospital room? Did they arrest her?

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Yeah, the lowdown bitch marched down an aisle in the hospital, going on about “I want to see my sons” & kicked an officer in the nuts before her ass was hauled off. Lousy bitch.

Too bad she wasn’t coldcocked.

Rest In Peace Officer French, God watch over Ella’s brand new baby. Thank you Lord.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Didn't the mother of one of these thugs get in a fight with the police trying to get in his hospital room? Did they arrest her?

Yes.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Yeah, the lowdown bitch marched down an aisle in the hospital, going on about “I want to see my sons” & kicked an officer in the nuts before her ass was hauled off. Lousy bitch.

Too bad she wasn’t coldcocked.

Rest In Peace Officer French, God watch over Ella’s brand new baby. Thank you Lord.

Officer French did not just come off of maternity leave, Officer French does not have a baby!
It was a bad internet rumor.

What's not a rumor is how bad the assholes running this place are.
I get a "slip of the tongue", but for Christ Sake, can you at the very least get the deceased officers name right during a press conference?
The piece of shit mayor and assclown brown both said "Ella Fitzgerald".

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
How can they make that kind of mistake? Mad

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

Then again last night, Lightfoot referred to her as “Ella Frank”.

At this point, I can’t help wonder if this isn’t deliberate. I can’t conceive of why, but it’s hard to believe she how she could keep flubbing the officer’s name.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6415 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

Then again last night, Lightfoot referred to her as “Ella Frank”.

At this point, I can’t help wonder if this isn’t deliberate. I can’t conceive of why, but it’s hard to believe she how she could keep flubbing the officer’s name.

They did it because they do not care. No apology can make it right.

We lost a lot of men during an excercise. The President and First Lady attended the memorial service. They greeted each family and called them by name. Each was correct, there were no errors and The President and First Lady were sincere.

Something like this in unforgiveable.

Posts: 7020 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
In what I'm seeing, Mayor Beetlejuice appears to be very rattled by this, doesn't know how to handle any of the blowback and is lashing out and the optics are horrible. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end for her and a resignation will be coming soon over all this.

Posts: 33826 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
In what I'm seeing, Mayor Beetlejuice appears to be very rattled by this, doesn't know how to handle any of the blowback and is lashing out and the optics are horrible. Hopefully it's the beginning of the end for her and a resignation will be coming soon over all this.

That narcissistic thing will never resign....of course she may not get re-elected but she will never resign, her ego is too big and her bullshit has worked for her so far.

Posts: 3937 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:

No apology can make it right.

Something like this in unforgiveable.

I believe the Japanese call it “Seppuku”.

You have dishonored yourself, and your family to the point that taking your own life is the best option.

Sounds pretty good at this point.
But again, the word “Narcissistic” which has been tossed around in this thread pretty much sums up the attitudes of a lot of people involved.

They’re never wrong, they know what’s best, and who are we to call them out on their bullshit?!?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Officer French’s wake was yesterday, the funeral was earlier today.

It sucked. They always do.
Yeah, hate “Amazing Grace” on the bagpipes…

Her body was taken to “Life Source” at some point and a lot of her organs were donated. Hopefully they help someone later on.

Rest In Peace, Officer French.

Officer Yanez is doing better every day.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/08...at-specifically.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CPD SIG,

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for them both and their families.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38690 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post