SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I just got some interesting news
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just got some interesting news Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I haven't told my wife either. It's kind of a combination of not wanting to upset her and worrying that now that everybody thinks I'm dead and she starts thinking about it I might have to sleep with one eye open.

P.S. this is all new; do dead guys sleep? If they think I'm dead and I'm really not will they see me sleeping and throw dirt on me? That would suck-it's all happened so fast.

Posts: 6404 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19702 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In lieu of flowers please donate to the Darthfuster human fund. Money for loafers.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
In lieu of flowers please donate to the Darthfuster human fund. Money for loafers.

Dude, that's just rude. We haven't decided yet about whether I have to pay taxes and you want shoes?

Sorry that was my old self being harsh; I do have a pair of slightly worn WeeJuns though that for a reasonable sum I could part with.

For everything there is a season...Sigh.

Posts: 6404 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20129 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
^^^
Crap, I'm pretty sure that guy was in Latin II with me. Maybe they're coming for us.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
You could have all kinds of fun with this.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5050 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
You could have all kinds of fun with this.

No offense, but did you ever watch the Walking Dead? Do they look like they are having fun? I think not!

Why did everything used to happen to me?

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid I can't even look forward to stuff anymore Frown

My favorite Day

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1 for the karma for Wishful thinker's firearms collection Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
^^^
Sure, try to collect. But it's probably unlucky, I know it'll be haunted and none of them could shoot straight anyway.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
coloradohunter44 finally has a friend. Lol.

Rumors of his their demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20839 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1991 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
coloradohunter44 finally has a friend. Lol.

Well great! It's about time..been kinda lonely.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
I haven't told my wife either. It's kind of a combination of not wanting to upset her and worrying that now that everybody thinks I'm dead and she starts thinking about it I might have to sleep with one eye open.

P.S. this is all new; do dead guys sleep? If they think I'm dead and I'm really not will they see me sleeping and throw dirt on me? That would suck-it's all happened so fast.

Do you have that urge to stand behind her while she sits at a clay turn table?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
He found out he was just in Nebraska.

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
posted Hide Post
Umm, no, that would be worse.

Gotta admit, that's funny though.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

He found out he was just in Nebraska.
I spent two weeks in Nebraska. It was on a Tuesday.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30719 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post