SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Think that handcuffed people pose no threat? Drunken, handcuffed idiot gets one put in his ear at point-blank range. Absolutely NSFW **Graphic**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Think that handcuffed people pose no threat? Drunken, handcuffed idiot gets one put in his ear at point-blank range. Absolutely NSFW **Graphic** Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
it's pretty brief with only some blood on the ground in the final video.

Yep no grey matter because the idiot had none.

Back to an earlier post, I agree that the guy seemed to have been focused on the holstered gun while sitting down. Even intoxicated, the little wheels in his head were turning.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16718 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post