SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
ETS has regular and extended 45 and 10mm Glock mags this year.

ProMag has them coming this year as well in 45.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
B&T: the mags are the same for the GHM45 and the APC45.

Thank you!

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Beretta:

New colors for the M9A3. 92g model called Volunteers (for TN Volunteers).

Partnered with Vitrix, an Italian company making precision rifles for target and military usage. Calibers from 6.5 to 50 cal. Company founder won long range matches at Bisley with his own personal rifle and that lead to the founding of the company.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t2U5iegs7tW6pRRY8

I do like that 92G, but I'm in VA (fingers snapping). Thanks for the update!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:

ProMag has them coming this year as well in 45.

Don’t you mean ProMag has doorstops or paperweights coming out this year? I have yet to see a ProMag reliably work. Ever. ETS, that is intriguing.

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Yeah I hear you on the promags. I like the ETS ones.

posted Hide Post
I didn't see it mentioned in here but I saw pictures of a new S&W 22lr.

Looks like a Ruger 10/22 and TacSol hybrid and it sounded like the 10/22 mags would work in it.

Did you happen to see that?

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
WildSig:

Got you pics. Talked to the developer. Billet machines upper, stainless steel bolt, 10rd rotary magazine but it has a last round bolt hold open. 10/22 mags will work but no last round hold open. Regular and camo stocks, peep sights, and custom shop versions. Good trigger and all aftermarket accessories for the 10/22 should fit, including triggers. MSRP should start around 400 and go above 600 for the custom shop versions.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/b59uiMY1QRfk7kVM9

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtCowboy,

posted Hide Post
quote:
WildSig:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/b59uiMY1QRfk7kVM9

When it comes to competition 22 rifles I think the market is pretty flooded right now between Volquartsen and TacSol so I guess time will tell if these take off or not.

Hopefully there will be a couple to check out at US Steel Nationals in April.

Thanks for the update.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for checking out the Delta 5. That thing just screams sexy to me.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
No problem. That Timney trigger was awesome! I could hear the firing pin fall but couldn’t feel much, if any, movement in the trigger. I just applied pressure and the rifle fired.

posted Hide Post
Thank you MtCowboy for the info on the Zenith G3.

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
TC condender (owned by Smith and Wesson) released a 10/22 clone last year that took 10/22 mags, so it only made sense for Smith and Wesson to release one as well.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hey, I didn't say so earlier, but thanks for remembering to check in on Armalite and Zastava in particular!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone see a Caesar Guerini display ? They were supposed to be beside Mossberg but I never found them.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
They don't show up on the Shot Show App, I didn't see them myself, and they didn't list Shot Show on their events calendar on their website.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
For those of you who liked the TLR-7 light but didn't like the button actuation, check out the Nightstick TCM-550XL. Tommy from Safariland recommended them to me at Shot and I like the light so far. 550 lumens, 2.5 hr run time on single 123 battery, dual toggle switches. Simple and effective.

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
For all us Glock owners out there, ran into a multi tool for Glock takedown and maintenance. The creator was demonstrating taking down a G19 completely using the tool. I liked it enough to order one for myself. Really like the takedown punch being held at 90 degrees when opened. Easier to use that way.

https://advance-dynamic.com/

Sigh. There's another $70 bucks this site has cost me.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Loswsmith: Yeah I know how you feel but that tool is riding in my range bag right now and I like what it gives me.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sorry about my poor photo posting skills. Thought I had it figured out before the show but I was wrong. Taking some tutorials now so I can do a better job.

If anyone wants direct links to pics, contact me with an email address and I will get them sent to you.