SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Thx for taking the time for pictures! Nice looking Colts. Especially the Combat Elites.

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info!! your update on the SIG P320 PRO is greatly appreciated.

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
M
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Dakor:

The new head of pistol development is very cautious about saying anything is coming. He does not want to give a date/promise and not have anything ready.

They do recognize the desire for the 210 carry, just do not want to jump the gun.

Understood. Thanks for the wonderful coverage you’re providing & if you get a chance to stop by the Steyr booth to see the new A2 pistol, your feedback on it would be greatly appreciated! In addition to my magazine related question (can one use A1 mags in the new A2 series pistols), can you find out if the frames are swappable as well?

That pistol, the bull barrel compact from CZ and if Walther comes out with a non-target SF PPQ will all be making my wallet lighter.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your time and efforts for the personal updates! I pre ordered a TS12 last year with a vendor under the le/mil discount. Cant wait!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Are those CA A01’s using a Shadow 2 frame? Also, did they say when they’d be available to buy?

ETA: google tells me the AO1’s use P09 mags? So that means it can’t be a Shadow 2 frame. Is that true they are using P series mags? That would mean the Compact uses P07 mags?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I had no idea that gun was out there and I’m really interested. Thanks for the reporting!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Thanks for reporting Cowboy, and thanks, creslin, for posting the pics.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
Thanks for the wonderful coverage you’re providing & if you get a chance to stop by the Steyr booth to see the new A2 pistol, your feedback on it would be greatly appreciated! In addition to my magazine related question (can one use A1 mags in the new A2 series pistols), can you find out if the frames are swappable as well?

Second this. Dakor, from reading the Steyr website one of the key selling points of the MF are the swappable frames, as the chassis is serialized.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
Are those CA A01’s using a Shadow 2 frame? Also, did they say when they’d be available to buy?

ETA: google tells me the AO1’s use P09 mags? So that means it can’t be a Shadow 2 frame. Is that true they are using P series mags? That would mean the Compact uses P07 mags?

Sorry for all of the questions, but I had no idea that gun was out there and I’m really interested. Thanks for the reporting!

The A01 Compact’s frame sure looks like the Bull Shadow 2 series on CZ Customs website. The standard Bull Shadow has the standard CZ75 frame. I hope I’m right.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
The A01 is the Bull Shadow. I will grab pics of the full size today. It’s a standard 75 frame using the new frame that CZC makes in house.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for taking your time and providing the coverage. It is much appreciated.

Anything new or exciting in the world of low power variable scopes?

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Also you can get A01 pistols straight from CZ without the CZC custom work. Obviously the trigger is way better with CZC

Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
This is a great thread! Thanks for taking the time to be our eyes and ears.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this, MtCowboy and creslin!

I'm curious as to when the Citadel/Legacy Sports Tac Ultra 1911 will be available?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Walther looks good, PPQ triggers are already excellent, have to check that one out...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Walther looks good, PPQ triggers are already excellent, have to check that one out...

Looks good. I certainly love my PPS M2 9mm. But Walther has had some design/quality issues with the PPQ/PPS series' of pistols, and the thing has a $1,500 MSRP So I dunno...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Zenith:

They are completing a back order right now and hope to have the MP5 clone available in March/April
G3 they hope to have ready for delivery by April at NRA show

https://photos.app.goo.gl/m4AmPBTkWoDhcVfa8

Thank you

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
If you have the chance to swing back by the SIG booth, would you mind asking them if they're ever going to bother selling P320 grip modules with the manual safety cutout from the factory, now that the M17 is out?

Or are their safety lever customers still stuck filing or dremeling their new $50 grip so that it will fit on their gun???

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I meant to ask earlier, and missed if someone did, how about the Mossberg Pistols, are they out if so some pictures and intel would be nice.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the news from SIG! Kinda irked about the 210 Carry still being on the "someday, maybe" list, and sad to hear about the 227, but now we know from the horse's mouth.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
CZ A01 takes P09 mags. They designed that way so you can get the higher capacity.