SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
B&T:

New products are their pistol chassis for the Glock, Sphinx, and P320.

The P320 is a complete polymer lower that you drop your serialized insert into and go.

Also had a couple of PDW’s

Fixed link:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5HpF6BLgNEmEr6bi6

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help again creslin.

I’ll figure out a better way to post pics next time

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Thanks for the help again creslin.

I’ll figure out a better way to post pics next time

Hah no worries dude!
I'm just glad we get pictures and commentary and stuff Smile
Thanks for collecting all this!

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Appreciate it.

It’s my way to say thanks for this place. Love talking to all these vendors and I hope you all enjoy it and find something you need/want.

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks much for the iNfo from B&T! Swag from B&T’s Jessica Scott would be even better.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MtCowboy

Any new stuff from Zenith? I heard they were coming out with a Z33 pistol/rifle. Pics would be appreciated

James

We the unappreciated
must do the unimaginable
and see the unthinkable
to protect the ungrateful

Posts: 801 | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
A big +1 for this request. Thanks for the updates and photos. It is greatly appreciated for those of us that are not able to attend.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
If you have the chance to swing back by the SIG booth, would you mind asking them if they're ever going to bother selling P320 grip modules with the manual safety cutout from the factory, now that the M17 is out?

Or are their safety lever customers still stuck filing or dremeling their new $50 grip so that it will fit on their gun???

Posts: 1922 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
If you happen to pass the Viridian booth, would ask if they plan on a C5L or similar unit for micros like the P365? Thanks.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you MtCowboy for all the information, you're doing a terrific service for those of us who can't be there.

Thank you Creslin for the pix, enhances the experience.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sig says that non target grips should come out with the 210 Carry. So no specific date.

You can order the grip modules with the safety cut out now on their website. The number for one of them is CA-943-m-blk-ms. If you see the SKU ending in “MS”, that stands for manual safety.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Viridian says that the C5L type will not work on the 365 as it doesn’t have a cross slot in the rail for the light to lock in. They do the reactor and the E series for the micro pistols without picatinny or weaver rails.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Armalite: no new guns.

Changed all uppers and lowers to billets and upgraded all stock furniture

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JdJSfNE7vu8RSode9

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Zenith:

Z33 should be displayed at NRA show and shipping a few months after. First release is the 308 and then the smaller 556. This is one of their custom shop short rifles that is duracoated and has a clear magazine. Regular rifles will have metal mags.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kTzLwwVaZdu12zwf7

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Citadel/legacy:

ETA of the Tac Ultra is 1-2 months to having in your dealer’s shop.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xYKaEK2QjUTq4EZs7

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Halo:

Thermal scope comes in 25mm and 50mm lenses. Runs from 6k-7.5k. Very clear multiple viewing modes. Much better than what I used in the Corps

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rufEcPg7mtAyQ8dx6
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Twcn6UpFbBkRQbzq6

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Zastava:

Everything you see in the picture is supposed to be available summer 2019. They had military contracts that were priority but are looking to hit the US market this year.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fyP2tPJXsavx8RnF9

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks, MtCowboy!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Vortex has no comment on when the Razor UH2 will be announced.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sorry forgot that Zenith said only rifles for now on the Z3 and Z33. Maybe pistols later down the road.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sphinx pistols: Kriss said not really selling the subcompacts so they weren’t ordering them, just the compact and compact duty.

When I was talking with B&t, they informed me that the manufacturer of the Sphinx pistols had reorganized and is now known as Phoenix Pistols. B&T will probably be assisting them in importing new Sphinx pistols in the near future. Goes well with their folding stock pistol frame.