SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SHOT SHOW 2019 Any requests? Login/Join 
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow is the last day and the show closes at 4 pm.

Heads up for any last requests.

Posts: 250 | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Any chance for a quick swing by the KRG booth and see what they are coming up with for the Tikka T3x CTR?

They make fantastic stocks/chassis for various models, the CTR magazine compatible model would be icing on the cake.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtCowboy:
Vortex has no comment on when the Razor UH2 will be announced.

LOL! That was just a shot in the dark. I had no idea they were actually working on it. Funny that was their answer. Guess that means they are.

Thanks again!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
For all us Glock owners out there, ran into a multi tool for Glock takedown and maintenance. The creator was demonstrating taking down a G19 completely using the tool. I liked it enough to order one for myself. Really like the takedown punch being held at 90 degrees when opened. Easier to use that way.

https://advance-dynamic.com/

There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please inquire at the Steyr booth whether their new A2 MF pistol will accept M9-A1 magazines. Also, when will the M9-A2 be available here in the States? Thanks!

This.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Steyr:

A2 takes A1 mags. Release date for US is April. Serialized insert is swappable for other frames but no other frames are planned at this time.

Separate back straps and side panels make for a lot of customization.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jSaeRHMFHoisy2sy9

Here’s the answer.

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sphinx pistols: Kriss said not really selling the subcompacts so they weren’t ordering them, just the compact and compact duty.

When I was talking with B&t, they informed me that the manufacturer of the Sphinx pistols had reorganized and is now known as Phoenix Pistols. B&T will probably be assisting them in importing new Sphinx pistols in the near future. Goes well with their folding stock pistol frame.

Fantastic information gathering! This is more than has been available via many search queries. Much appreciated.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
If Laugo Arms is at Shot, pics of the new Alien pistol would be appreciated, in addition to your general feedback on its design.

Photos of the new 1911’s from Ed Brown, particularly the KC9. Will Ed Brown in the near future provide bull barrels as an option for their custom builds, besides the no-option KC9?

Anschutz: Pics of the 1727-F, their Fortner action based rifle. Curious, if you can inquire, what additional chamberings does Anschutz intend to base on this action besides 17 HMR and 22 LR? While those are the two most popular target calibers, I’m generally curious how strong the action is and whether larger centerfire loadings (e.g. 223 Rem) are possible and something Anschutz might consider building?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't see it (perhaps I missed it); anything new at Beretta? Thanks!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you happen by the B&T booth would you ask if the GHM45 and APC45 mags are interchangeable.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Sorry. Haven’t seen Laugo Arms anywhere. They do not have a booth. They are supposed to be unveiling the pistol in March at IWA. Their press release says US delivery by 7/2019

SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Viridian says that the C5L type will not work on the 365 as it doesn’t have a cross slot in the rail for the light to lock in. They do the reactor and the E series for the micro pistols without picatinny or weaver rails.

Thanks for checking, Cowboy. I was hoping they might be coming up with the combination light in the Reactor or E series.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry. Haven’t seen Laugo Arms anywhere. They do not have a booth. They are supposed to be unveiling the pistol in March at IWA. Their press release says US delivery by 7/2019

Thanks for the intel and once again, all the coverage you’re providing us this week!

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Anschultz:

They will add the 17 Mach 2 chambering in a few months so they will have 3 calibers available. I asked about other calibers and they said no.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/68rETenEb9U3QFM67

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MtCowboy,

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
B&T: the mags are the same for the GHM45 and the APC45.

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Beretta:

New colors for the M9A3. 92g model called Volunteers (for TN Volunteers).

Partnered with Vitrix, an Italian company making precision rifles for target and military usage. Calibers from 6.5 to 50 cal. Company founder won long range matches at Bisley with his own personal rifle and that lead to the founding of the company.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t2U5iegs7tW6pRRY8

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
KRG: all stocks fit the T3x. New adjustable two stage trigger.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i3AYMsy8Kkg2ENWF9

Picture of MtCowboy
posted Hide Post
Ed Brown: 2 models made with design requests from Zev. New 9mm models with bobtails, bull barrels and external extractors. 9mm pistols are lower price point and quicker delivery since they make them in batches of 20-25 at a time.

Bull barrels are not an option for any other pistol at this time.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GinH1ymz1dn26UYk9

Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sig says that non target grips should come out with the 210 Carry. So no specific date.

You can order the grip modules with the safety cut out now on their website. The number for one of them is CA-943-m-blk-ms. If you see the SKU ending in “MS”, that stands for manual safety.

Many thanks, MtCowboy!

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I wish Ruger would come out with caliber conversions for the PC carbine.... now that you can get 25 and 30 rd Glock 45ACP magazines from KRISS.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post