SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Inspector General’s Report About DOJ And FBI Election Interference
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Inspector General’s Report About DOJ And FBI Election Interference Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Trump needs to go full on ape shit bloodbath on these people.

End the Mueller investigation, now. Fire everyone involved in this BS. Prosecute the ones who clearly broke the law. Unleash a 24 hour period of just unhinged Trump fury and leave all of the swamp either burned, drained, or in fear they are next.

Then have a press conference, ban Acosta from the press room, and tell the world why you did it, and fuck off its done now. Let the lefts heads explode for a few days and then we can all move on.

Its time for nothing less than a full rampage response from Trump.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10736 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
might also be time for the people to step up since the hired help appears to be incapable of doing their job

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53326 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So if the rank and file of the FBI is good, what has been blocking them from investigating crimes?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
So if the rank and file of the FBI is good

I don't think we can make that assumption any longer.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I had high hopes the a g would do the right thing, That thought got dashed with what I gathered from what has been reported.
These cock roaches are so deeply embedded and I hope my president will fire the whole lot of these bastards.

Posts: 22413 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
So if the rank and file of the FBI is good

I don't think we can make that assumption any longer.

Given the text messages that have been revealed involving many agents and agency attorneys I think it's safe to say that the organization is corrupt and beyond repair. Time to shut it down and start over with something different.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It is not helpful that Christopher Wray seems more interested in pumping up the morale of the FBI than he does in identifying & solving a massive bias problem.

It would help if dozens of FBI agents came forward to testify to the congressional committees and told the truth.

Posts: 19642 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
It would help if dozens of FBI agents came forward to testify to the congressional committees and told the truth.

It speaks volumes that they don't.

And Wray is a swamp creature to his marrow.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
These are attachments to the IG report showing how much communication there was to reporters

A minor point, the Attachment identifying letters are mislabeled in the report as E and F. They are actually G and H

Posts: 19642 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
No American who is paying attention-- and is not a progressive/commie-- believes that. What we see instead is that the Department of Justice is utterly corrupt. The rule of law in America has been undermined.

The problem is that more than half the country's population is stoned on their Soma (ref: Aldous Huxley): tv/electronics, sports, video games, drugs, alcohol, etc.

These are the ones who numbly watch CNN if they watch the news at all, and take everything fed them for granted.

Most of us here are on the other end of the spectrum. But we're in the minority, and the majority is in overdrive adding to their number.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
PDT came out and talked to "Fox & Friends" this morning. Referred to the FBI, and pointed out "the scum are on top, Comey and that group of people are total thieves"

I was hoping for the full Obi Wan quote, but no "villany" was to be had.

TRUMP RIPS COMEY: FBI ‘SCUM’ AFTER IG REPORT

President Donald Trump ripped former FBI director James Comey after the release of a Department of Justice inspector general (IG) report on his conduct during the Clinton email investigation.

Trump praised the rank and file agents within the FBI, saying that if you were to take a poll, they likely supported him. He also noted that the only people who didn’t support him are “the scum on top, not Comey and that group of people that are total thieves.”

Trump continued with harsh words for Comey, saying he would not say whether he believed the former FBI director should be imprisoned but thought it should be looked at. The president also poked fun at the former FBI director for using a private email to conduct official business as revealed within the report.

The report broadly criticized Comey’s conduct during the investigation finding that he repeatedly broke Department protocol and improperly handled matters of national importance.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06...rump-comey-fbi-scum/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Mollie Hemingway has a lengthy analysis of the IG report just now on the Federalist.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/...tor-generals-report/

Very interesting reading and interpretation!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Can anyone say diversion from the current news cycle...

https://www.reuters.com/articl...-trial-idUSKBN1JB264

Judge sends Manafort to jail pending trial
WASHINGTON (Reuters)

- A federal judge on Friday revoked bail conditions for Paul Manafort, a move that will force U.S. President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman to spend his time in a jail cell awaiting his criminal trial.

Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort arrives for arraignment on a third superseding indictment against him by Special Counsel Robert Mueller on charges of witness tampering, at U.S. District Court in Washington, U.S. June 15, 2018. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman made the decision after prosecutors working for Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election, alleged that Manafort and one of his associates had tried to tamper with witnesses in the case.

Since Manafort was first indicted last October, he has remained on home confinement, required to wear an electronic-monitoring device. His trial is scheduled for September. His trial on related charges in Virginia is set for July.

Reporting by Sarah N. Lynch; Editing by Will Dunham and Lisa Lambert
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bigboreshooter

posted June 15, 2018 08:50 AM Hide Post
quote:

It speaks volumes that they don't.

Until I see something like this happen, praise of rank and file agents is bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

Manafort is going to jail. Not Comey, not Hillary, not Lynch-- Manafort. When arrest, imprisonment, are detached from justice to become political tools -- as happened to Dinesh D'Souza-- ultimately anything can happen. Even execution.

When Solzhenitsyn was arrested, all he could say was, "Who me? Why?"

The good part of the past year is that our eyes have been opened. We know about the Deep State, we even know lots of names.

That these people would attempt a coup was a stunning realization for us.

But here is the next part of that realization: Hillary, Obama, Comey, Rosenstein, Lynch-- these people were fully prepared to install a totalitarian government in the USA, using all the powerful agencies as enforcement arms. They were, as far as they were concerned, on track to do so. Then along came Donald J. Trump.

And that's how close we were to the reality of "Who me? Why?"

And the struggle is far from over.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11119 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This is some scary shit.

I hope the President can make this right and get rid of the corruption.

I also pray for his safety because who knows what these people are capable of.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Can the Inspector General be fired?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34196 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Fired, transferred to the sticks, demoted are all on the table.

I don't think the USG has any positions that are lifetime.

Posts: 15058 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Of course, but why?

We have a debt of gratitude to Horowitz for ferreting out almost all of what we have come to know, for sure, in this trainwreck.

Without those text messages etc. this would be a complete onesided farce.

The IG’s role is to investigate and report factually, as completely as possible. No one is bound by his conclusions, nor can he act on the bais of them. Taking action is up to the elected officials, and the executive appointed ones.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
He is a dem, appointed by Obama, and was said to be honorable, beyond reproach. Heard that before and same results.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
American Spectator
Daniel J. Flynn

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president right? Right?!” former FBI attorney Lisa Page wrote to FBI agent Peter Strzok.

Strzok replied, “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it.”

The text exchanges between the FBI employees included in Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s 581-page report follow others indicating a bias so strong that it influenced the way Strzok and Page conducted themselves.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote Page. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

“Maybe you’re meant to stay where you are because you’re meant to protect the country from that menace,” FBI agent Page texted Strzok in another exchange. “I can protect our country at many levels,” Strzok responded.

It does not take a seasoned FBI investigator to deduce what it means to “stop” a candidate, create an “insurance policy” in case of that candidate’s election, and “protect” the country against “that menace.”

The verbiage certainly exercises Trump partisans. It bothered the more even-keeled inspector general, too.

The specific email in which Strzok talks of stopping Trump, Horowitz explains, “caused us to question the earlier Midyear investigative decisions in which he was involved, and whether he took specific actions in the Midyear investigation based on his political views.”

This includes the delay on acting on the discover of the Anthony Weiner laptop containing Clinton emails. The report states that “we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the Midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the Weiner laptop was free from bias.”

Damningly, and quite ironically, the report notes that those investigating the improper use of personal email accounts to conduct government business improperly used personal email accounts to conduct government business. The inspector general points out that “we learned during the course of our review that Comey, Strzok, and Page used their personal email accounts to conduct FBI business.”

FBI agents stop criminals, not candidates. When they fixate on the latter, they risk becoming the former.

Link