SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Inspector General’s Report About DOJ And FBI Election Interference
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Inspector General’s Report About DOJ And FBI Election Interference Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What we all know is that the FBI, CIA, and other powerful governmental agencies, along with Democrats and RINOs, have been attempting-- it ain't over yet-- a coup to overthrow President Trump. What the IG says is... *yawn* nothing to see here, folks.

No American who is paying attention-- and is not a progressive/commie-- believes that. What we see instead is that the Department of Justice is utterly corrupt. The rule of law in America has been undermined.

If not immediately, then soon-- Trump needs to fire Sessions and Rosenstein and put someone in as AG who will clean house. Maybe burn it down and start over.

BTW, I'm tired of hearing about all the patriotic, rank-and-file FBI agents who are sickened by what they see. Where are they? Working for their corrupt leader Rod Rosenstein is where.

The rule of law is not a luxury in a free country, it is the backbone. What we have been witnessing for the past year plus is an utter disgrace and a travesty. We've been holding our breath and waiting to see whether the Department of Justice could redeem itself. The answer is a loud and clear negative. It cannot. It is rotten to the core.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Know what we really have to look forward to? The next democratic administration. The lack of accountability has taught them one thing: the ends justify the means, and "getting caught" means nothing. Running guns for political purposes, targeting your foes with the IRS, using federal LE to overturn a duly elected official, using the CIA/NSA to spy on your rivals? All completly acceptable.

You thougt Obama was corrupt? You ain't seen nothing yet.

That's why there can't be one. The mid-terms are life or death.

If they can get away with what they are getting away with.... Well, read The Gulag Archipelago. And don't think it can't happen here. A year ago, did you think an attempted coup could happen here?

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comey too was using gmail to conduct official business. And some of that email traffic related to the Clinton investigation. I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander? What an absolute cluster.

I honestly believe that Trump needs to completely clean house at DOJ and start over. It is clear that the swamp has weaponized the DOJ and FBI leadership.

Even if rank and file special agents in RO's are doing yeoman's work, the swamp critters in D.C. are still calling the shots.

Posts: 776 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Trey Gowdy's statement:

quote:
CHAIRMAN GOWDY STATEMENT ON INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORT
Full House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
FULL HOUSE COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT AND GOVERNMENT REFORM
PUBLISHED: JUN 14, 2018
WASHINGTON, DC – House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy released the following statement after the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Office of Inspector General (OIG) released a report on FBI and DOJ actions in advance of the 2016 election.

“I am alarmed, angered, and deeply disappointed by the Inspector General’s finding of numerous failures by DOJ and FBI in investigating potential Espionage Act violations by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

This report confirms investigative decisions made by the FBI during the pendency of this investigation were unprecedented and deviated from traditional investigative procedures in favor of a much more permissive and voluntary approach. This is not the way normal investigations are run.

The investigation was mishandled. The investigatory conclusions were reached before the end of the witness interviews. The July 5th press conference marked a serious violation of policy and process. And the letters to Congress in the fall of 2016 were both delayed in substance and unnecessary in form.

Moreover, the treatment afforded to former Secretary Clinton and other potential subjects and targets was starkly different from the FBI’s investigation into Trump campaign officials. Voluntariness and consent in the former were replaced with search warrants, subpoenas, and other compulsory processes in the latter. Many of the investigators and supervisors were the same in both investigations but the investigatory tactics were not.

Former Director Comey violated Department policy in several significant ways. The FBI’s actions and those of former Director Comey severely damaged the credibility of the investigation, the public’s ability to rely on the results of the investigation, and the very institutions he claims to revere.

The report also conclusively shows an alarming and destructive level of animus displayed by top officials at the FBI. Peter Strzok’s manifest bias trending toward animus casts a pall on this investigation. Bias is so pernicious and malignant as to both taint the process, the result, and the ability to have confidence in either.

The law enforcement community has no greater ally in Congress than me. But continued revelations of questionable decision making by FBI and DOJ leadership destroys confidence in the impartiality of the institutions I have long served, respected, and believed in.

This is not the FBI I know. This is not the FBI our country needs. This is not the FBI citizens and suspects alike deserve.

It is now urgently incumbent on Attorney General Sessions and Director Wray to take decisive action to restore Americans’ confidence in our justice system.”

Link

Posts: 18353 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Every last FBI agent needs to go.

For the "good ones" not to fight the corruption at the risk of their careers makes them culpable.

100%.

Period.

The bureau has no integrity or ANY credibility. Time to just burn it down and start over. Reagan fired the air traffic controllers, Trump can fire the FBI.

Let the supremes handle any suits.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34397 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I wonder what would have happened if, during the FBI’s extensive investigation and prosecution of the Italian Mafia, agents had expressed such regard for the 5 Families and their crews, and opposition to the fellow agents and AUSAs and undercover sources involved in that.

I wonder if the folks who wrote the executive summary ever read the report, or discussed it with the authors, or even knew them?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
We apologize and we promise to do better next time.

Reminds me of the new Wells Fargo ads.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trey Gowdy's statement:

Gowdy's all bark and no bite, same as the other faux conservatives in swampland.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
It all boils down to the fact that none of these 'CRIMINALS' will pay for their crimes except for a little embarrassment because they got caught. The swamp is laughing their asses off today and I'm pissed off!! Comey, Clinton and many others lied under oath and they are getting off scot free. Isn't that how Bill C. got impeached? Good Lord, look what we have become.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
Gowdy's all bark and no bite, same as the other faux conservatives in swampland.

Yep.

Posts: 8882 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Worse than that. Tomorrow Gowdy will get in front of the cameras and say that Mueller is an honorable man and his investigation should go forward.

posted Hide Post
Lou Dobbs is pissed. Rep Jordan has questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpYtPIYQ-8g

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I fear a great nation has fallen. Frown

My hope is Sessions will step up and do what needs to be done tomorrow.
However I am doubtful he will take any action.

Any FBI agent who had knowledge of the abuses in the agency need to go.

The swamp needs to be drained quickly.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
...never forget they still want to confiscate our firearms.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll admit that I expected much more.
Very disappointing and laughable.

I guess we are all the lunatics the left thinks we are?

Very hard for me to wrap my head around this.

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1249 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
quote:
We apologize and we promise to do better next time.

Reminds me of the new Wells Fargo ads.

I was hearing the clown running Starbucks when I heard that FBI jerkoff speaking today.

“We’ll do some training and by golly we won’t do this again!”
Roll Eyes

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Lou Dobbs is pissed. Rep Jordan has questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpYtPIYQ-8g

Lou IS pissed. Wow. Great to see we're not the only ones thinking the IG report is nothing more than a cover-up.
FBI is corrupt!!! Mad
Sessions! Get off your ass!!! Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mod29,

Posts: 1795 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
if there are any good FBI agents out there, why aren't they taking the lead and doing the right thing?

how can they look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves law enforcement?

we should abolish the entire FBI and leave everything in the hands of local law enforcement - it can't get any worse than it already is and we'd save a shit ton of money in salaries and benefits....

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53792 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The very pillars of this nation have been corrupted by the enemy within.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has President Trump made any comments? I haven’t heard or seen anything from him. I hope he nukes the shit out of the fucking fbi and doj.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post