SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How Badly Will the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Badly Will the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections? Login/Join 
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
In 2010 Generic Ballot Polling had Republican at plus 4 to 6. Today its averaging at 4.7. Some polls have R's up plus 12, and Rasmussen has them at +8. But, I'd trust the average more.

https://www.realclearpolitics....ional-vote-7361.html

Posts: 7532 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
It all comes down to election integrity. The Commie DNC will pull out all stops to cheat and attempt to remain in power. No election site should use a Dominion voting system, or any other system rigged by the Libtards.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
It all comes down to election integrity. The Commie DNC will pull out all stops to cheat and attempt to remain in power. No election site should use a Dominion voting system, or any other system rigged by the Libtards.

This^

Once the fix is in and the system is compromised the peoples voice is irrelevant

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
It just amazes me that so many still think American elections have no integrity. All of the right of center pods I listen to (The Dispatch, Ben Shapiro, The Editors) all say there is no evidence the 2020 election was stolen. Ladies and gentlemen for the future health of the Republican party this notion needs to be holstered for good.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
It just amazes me that so many still think American elections have no integrity. All of the right of center pods I listen to (The Dispatch, Ben Shapiro, The Editors) all say there is no evidence the 2020 election was stolen. Ladies and gentlemen for the future health of the Republican party this notion needs to be holstered for good.

The other side is as dishonest as it gets. Look at the Twitter shenanigans Musk is exposing. The other side never does anything in good faith or anything consistent with fair play, they are pathological cheats. Just because some on the right deny the existence of large scale voter fraud doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

While I agree with the sentiment of your post, the reality is that unless we put an end to unlimited mail in balloting and sending out mass mailings of balloting to anyone and everyone we will not win. Same with collection boxes and allowing dems to canvas nursing homes and homeless shelters without someone kind of supervision. Keep in mind that dems have no issue with skirting the law if it means they accomplish their objectives.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:

So you believe Biden got 80 plus million votes? Legitimately? I find that harder to believe than there was no voter fraud. The guy had absolutely no campaign while Trump had attendance of thousands at his rallies. Voter fraud has been in existence since voting started it's just much easier to do on a large scale with electronic voting machines now.

The Democrats told us there is no way Trump was going to get reelected. No way. Nancy Pelosi told us that verbatim. They were going to stop at nothing to make sure that would happen. Joe himself said "Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." It's argued he was talking about anti voter fraud organization and not voter fraud organization. Joe cannot assemble a group of words that have two separate connotations so you cannot take anything he says seriously. His mind is addled to the point he should not be leader of any country much less this one voter fraud or not. You can choose to ignore it if you wish based on some right wing podcasts. I'm more interested in the health of the Republic than I am the health of the Republican uni party.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you don't think that the 2020 election was RIGGED against the Republicans, particularly against Donald Trump, then you are as clueless as they come. CLUE. LESS.

For chrissakes, Pennsylvania even violated their own state's constitution, and they admit it!

RIGGED.

Now can one call that cheating or stealing an election? In my opinion, yes. But that's just my opinion. But it is a bona fide fact that the democrats rigged the 2020 election. Oh yes they did.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
The health of the republic has been mentioned and I have similar concerns. How is it healthy for when we win they say you cheated. Voter suppression. How is it healthy when they win we say you cheated. Voter fraud. Does that sound like a recipe for a healthy republic? What I am saying is the conservative magazine of record since 1955 says it didn't happen. For my edification who is saying or writing that it did happen? And, might I suggest they have a bottom line interest in keeping people inflamed. This is not healthy.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Are you implying that the election wasn't RIGGED? Even Ben Shapiro acknowledges that the 2020 election was rigged hugely to favor the democrats.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you can provide us a reasonable, well thought out, explanation as to how a candidate who couldn't win his own primary without the DNC completely stepping in and pushing everyone else out of it, who then hid in his basement for virtually the entire duration of the general election, who couldn't get 100 people to show up for a campaign rally/stop when he actually did do one (unless you count those protesting against him), who fumbled and bumbled ever campaign address he delivered, and whose name in my opinion the majority of the voting populace in this country didn't even know on election day, could somehow garner 81 million votes, the highest winning vote count in the history of the US by a country mile, I'll entertain the conversation. Short of that, the 2020 election flies in the face of common sense and basic reason to think Biden won it or that outside forces were not in play.

Face it, he was installed as president and this country has suffered mightily every day since inauguration for it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
We did good in the last election. The turnout rate was 111%.

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Just because some on the right deny the existence of large scale voter fraud doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
There is a fallacy in that argument. It does not require "large scale" or "widespread" voter fraud to flip an election. It only needs to be done in certain locations where it is relatively easy to flip an Electoral vote, such as in big cities where ballot control is lax. And IMO that is exactly what was done. Certain precincts in certain states were targeted and massive fraud occurred in in those few locations--but it was enough to swing the state Electors to Biden.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Just because some on the right deny the existence of large scale voter fraud doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
There is a fallacy in that argument. It does not require "large scale" or "widespread" voter fraud to flip an election. It only needs to be done in certain locations where it is relatively easy to flip an Electoral vote, such as in big cities where ballot control is lax. And IMO that is exactly what was done. Certain precincts in certain states were targeted and massive fraud occurred in in those few locations--but it was enough to swing the state Electors to Biden.

flashguy

I agree and this is where the Democrats screwed up. They did it with overkill because they weren't going to have another 2016 Hillary loss. They got reckless and things started to become obvious. Imo they rigged it for Hillary but they underestimated how much rigging was needed.

As I said voter fraud has been going on as long as voting. To me it really began becoming reckless and in your face when Al Franken all of a sudden found 800 ballots in the trunk of a car and wouldn't you know it was just enough needed to get him his Senate seat. A lot of change is going to be needed before I'll trust election outcomes again.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:

You actually believe that? With all of the evidence and video of cheating, the admissions to counting votes 5 and 6 times, tens of thousands of ballots being found after the polls closed and all being democrat ballots.

You really think we had a fair election?

On my opinion the only way to ever have a fair election is to eradicate democrats - they will lie, cheat and manipulate everything to win.

One man, one vote, in person on election day and you damned well better be registered in advance. And be prepared to prove citizenship.

Posts: 53200 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you can provide us a reasonable, well thought out, explanation as to how a candidate who couldn't win his own primary without the DNC completely stepping in and pushing everyone else out of it

Easy. Its called the DNC practice of super delegates.

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
On my opinion the only way to ever have a fair election is to eradicate democrats

As the great Rush Limbaugh said words mean things.

"Some common synonyms of eradicate are exterminate, extirpate, and uproot. While all these words mean "to effect the destruction or abolition of something," eradicate implies the driving out or elimination of something that has established itself."

So, nhtagmember just exactly what are you saying here?

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Eradicate by converting to Conservatives?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
If you can provide us a reasonable, well thought out, explanation as to how a candidate who couldn't win his own primary without the DNC completely stepping in and pushing everyone else out of it

Easy. Its called the DNC practice of super delegates.
Super delegates don't even account for a significant fraction of 81 million votes. Try again.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I am not holding my breath on the midterms. Why, because of all the new super delegates arriving thru the southern border every day. Not allowed to vote? They'll change that. But then again, I have been wrong before.

Posts: 5305 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post