SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts to lose a dog that you love. Peace be with you.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your family member. Frown

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss. My own dog just went blind suddenly; we can’t seem to get her sugar under control, and I’m worried we’re going to be where you are. It’s going to be real hard on the kids.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8222 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
My condolences on your loss.

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. The loss of a pet is so difficult as they are truly a member of the family. Pets have character, attitudes, feelings, personality, and are not just animals. You WILL see her again and yes she is watching over you.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8669 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Thank you all.

Your kindness is outstanding.

Posts: 2833 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I have been down that road more times than I choose to recount, so I can empathize with the horrible pain it causes for the humans left behind! You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight!!! So terribly sorry you had to experience this; it will take years to recover from.

But take it from someone who has traveled the road... when you feel up to it, go to a shelter and adopt a rescue. He/she will never “replace” the one lost, but giving a new one hope of a happy home most definitely helps heal the hurt! I’m up to 3 cats, all rescues, when I swore “Never again!”, so I know it works!

And by the way, I still cry over the ones lost, even years later, so it takes time... LOTS of it!!! So don’t rush the process...

Posts: 4606 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm. It's like two
40s with every shot.
posted Hide Post
I know what you are feeling. It was one week ago today we had to put down our beautiful Aussie. He was 11 and 1/2 years old and seemed in great health. But we soon found his heart was twice as large as it should be and he had cancer on his lungs. The house seems so empty now. I miss him so much. He was the best dog I have ever had. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Posts: 619 | Registered: March 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences. Your post brought a tear to my eye.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Losing a fur friend is never easy. So very sorry for your loss. The pain will go away but it takes a long time. God bless you.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My condolences, too. So far have only lost one pet and wasn't there when it happened. My pets are getting older and it will happen some day.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
soooo sorry IT SUCKS

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences to the loss of your furry kid. It is very hard, I know from several experiences. No way to sugarcoat it.
Blessing, k

Posts: 437 | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to share her story and post her photos. I hope in time you find peace.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post