SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Hannity tonight had Rep Jordan and Rep Gaetz on about the 4 page report.

They would not provide details, but were emphatic that the report will expose the Mueller investigation as baseless.

Hannity made statements that were not confirmed or denied. He said at the center of the conspiracy are Strzok, Page, McCabe and Ohr.

But others are involved.

Hannity also said that the dossier was used to get a FISA warrant in the summer of 2016 against Carter Page.

This could be a BFD.

Hannity gets overhyped most of the time, enthusisastically overselling the sizzle only to deliver hamburger.

The process for releasing it to the public involves a committee vote, a source said. If approved, it could be released as long as there are no objections from the White House within five days.

The Intelligence Committee members are:

Devin Nunes, California, Chair
Mike Conaway, Texas
Peter King, New York
Frank LoBiondo, New Jersey
Rick Crawford, Arkansas
Trey Gowdy, South Carolina
Tom Rooney, Florida
Will Hurd, Texas
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Florida
Mike Turner, Ohio
Brad Wenstrup, Ohio
Chris Stewart, Utah
Elise Stefanik, New York
Adam Schiff, California, Ranking Member
Jim Himes, Connecticut
Terri Sewell, Alabama
André Carson, Indiana
Jackie Speier, California
Mike Quigley, Illinois
Eric Swalwell, California
Joaquin Castro, Texas
Denny Heck, Washington

The White House is ahhh, who is it over there, the guy with the bushy hair?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Can it be considered "obstruction of justice" to try and stop a "fake investigation"?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Sara Carter has been doing excellent work on this issue.

A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government officials

Sara Carter January 18, 2018 48

A review of a classified document outlining what is described as extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday and the revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is “explosive,” stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

The House Intelligence Committee passed the motion along party lines Thursday to make the classified report alleging extensive ‘FISA Abuse’ related to the controversial dossier available to all House members. The report contains information regarding the dossier that alleges President Trump and members of his team colluded with the Russians in the 2016 presidential election. Some members of the House viewed the document in a secure room Thursday.

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., offered the motion on Thursday to make the Republican majority-authored report available to the members.

“The document shows a troubling course of conduct and we need to make the document available, so the public can see it,” said a senior government official, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the document. “Once the public sees it, we can hold the people involved accountable in a number of ways.”
The government official said that after reading the document “some of these people should no longer be in the government.”

The document also apparently outlines “several problematic” issues with how FISA warrants were “packaged, and used” state several sources with knowledge of the report.

Over the past year, whistleblowers in the law enforcement and intelligence community have revealed to Congress what they believe to be extensive abuse with regard to FISA surveillance, as previously reported.

The dossier was used in part as evidence for a warrant to surveil members of the Trump campaign, according to a story published this month. Former British spy Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier in 2016, was hired by embattled research firm Fusion GPS. The firm’s founder is Glenn Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter who has already testified before Congress in relation to the dossier. In October, The Washington Post revealed for the first time that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC that financed Fusion GPS.

Congressional members are hopeful that the classified information will be declassified and released to the public.

“We probably will get this stuff released by the end of the month,” stated a congressional member, who asked not to be named.

But the government official, who viewed the document said “it will be tough for a lot of people to see this and especially the media, which has been attempting to deemphasize the dossier. It’s going to punch a hole in their collusion narrative.”

The House vote to make the report available to all members is a major step in exposing the long-guarded classified documents obtained by the House Intelligence Committee over the past year. It allows members of the House to view the report and could quickly lead to a motion to declassify the report for the public, numerous House members told this reporter.

“It’s a (House Intelligence) committee document that deals with the assessment on the Department of Justice, FBI and the oversight work that is being conducted by the committee,” said a congressional source, which spoke on condition that they not be named.

https://saraacarter.com/2018/0...overnment-officials/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
God bless this country, and Thank God for President Trump.

I'm looking forward to the reckoning the Dem's have wrought in all this. America is pissed.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a little less exciting, but

Mulvaney requests zero funding for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

http://www.latimes.com/busines...-20180118-story.html

In his first quarterly funding request as acting director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Mick Mulvaney is asking for nothing.

“This letter is to inform you that for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2018, the Bureau is requesting $0,” he wrote Wednesday to Janet L. Yellen, chairwoman of the Federal Reserve, which provides the watchdog agency’s funding.

Mulvaney said that the bureau had enough money on hand to cover its anticipated $145 million in expenses for the quarter, which began Jan. 1, and that he plans to slash the bureau’s reserve fund.

In his letter to Yellen, he said: “I have been assured that the funds currently in the Bureau Fund are sufficient for the bureau to carry out its statutory mandates for the next fiscal quarter while striving to be efficient, effective and accountable.”

The request for no funding came as Mulvaney announced the first step toward an overhaul of the agency: a review of its entire operation

posted Hide Post
Sounds like the dam is about to burst. Karma will come to haunt many of those of the deep state. Also perhaps some citizens who vote Democrat will realize they have been manipulated for years, and change give up on the commies.

We live at a wonderful time in history, a bit like when the Berlin wall fell.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
There are encouraging signs, but I won't be satisfied until there are concrete results (firings and convictions).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
More and more it's starting to look like Mueller will leave no stone unturned until everyone responsible for removing the "Do Not Remove" mattresses' tags is investigated and, ultimately, prosecuted.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, so tomorrow, this thread will be closed and a new thread will be created, for President Trump's second year in office.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this a much as I:

Trump's doctor has ruined the hopes and dreams of liberal 'reporters' and Democrats everywhere

President Trump declared himself the other week a “very stable genius.” In response to the incessant complaints by some in the media about his mental stability, his retort was classic Trump — serious but with a humorous edge cutting only those whose bizarre rage against the president has them slowly succumbing to a strain of public madness.

Normal people who aren’t scratching their eyes out hating the first family laugh with the president when he makes these remarks. The cosmopolitan set, in the meantime, cry into their martinis while looking for an “insurance policy” against him.

Alas, courtesy of his annual physical, we now know the president is not a Very Stable Genius. He’s actually a Very Stable and Healthy Genius,

The pipe dream of using “incapacity” via the 25th Amendment to the Constitution to remove Mr. Trump, came to a crashing halt this week courtesy of Dr. Ronny Jackson, former President Barack Obama’s doctor. Well, he’s the White House physician, but was appointed by Mr. Obama in 2013.

On Tuesday, Dr. Jackson ruined the hopes and dreams of liberal “reporters” and Democrats everywhere by simply telling the truth in an unusual press conference on Tuesday detailing the results of Mr. Trump’s yearly physical exam. For 50 minutes he provided extraordinary details about the exam, plus swatted back increasingly absurd questions from a clearly desperate-for-bad-news press corps.

Dr. Jackson is quite different from Mr. Trump’s personal physician, whom we met during the 2016 primary season. Dr. Harold Bornstein was ridiculed when he described his patient as “unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” And yet, it appears Dr. Bornstein was right.

To the growing dismay of the media jackals in the room, Dr. Jackson reported, “The [p]resident’s overall health is excellent. His cardiac performance during his physical exam was very good. He continues to enjoy the significant long-term cardiac and overall health benefits that come from a lifetime of abstinence from tobacco and alcohol.”

While the circus of it all was amusing, it’s worth noting how bizarre and disconcerting it was to watch reporters be disappointed in a report that our president is in good health. Gone is any pretense of objectivity; the mood in the room grew more panicked as so-called journalists scratched and clawed hoping for a crumb that might indicate Mr. Trump was unwell.

They didn’t get it.

Dr. Jackson also noted that the president insisted on having a cognitive test performed, on which Mr. Trump performed perfectly.

“I can reliably say, and I think that the folks in the mental health [field] would back me up on the fact that if he had some kind of mental, cognitive issue, that this test is sensitive enough, it would have picked up on it. He would not have got 30 out of 30. … And my personal experience is that he has absolutely no cognitive or mental issues whatsoever,” the physician said.

It was fortunate there was a doctor in the room, because at that point a massive outbreak of the Sadz struck the reporters in the room, compelling them to ask their crazy sauce questions even harder.

Brian Flood at Fox News reported on the inanity that followed, “Many White House correspondents appeared to be in disbelief that Trump was given a clean bill of health and spent nearly an hour peppering Jackson with questions as they fished for maladies. Immediately following the positive report, ABC’s Cecilia Vega asked, ‘Are you ruling out things like early onset Alzheimer’s? Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?’ “

Brian Stelter at the Clown News Network tweeted, “…Trump supporters will say ‘Concerns about Trump’s mental health were always absurd. Case closed now.’ ” The obvious response: “The Q’s about fitness for office are serious. Someone could be sharp as a tack, but still unfit.”

Fit but unfit. Is that like “fake but true?” Perhaps it’s more like Michael Wolff’s insistence that “If it rings true, it is true.”

Still refusing to believe their dreams had been crushed, Fox News reported on the continued beclowning, “ABC’s Jonathan Karl still didn’t believe the positive report nearly 30 minutes into the briefing. ‘Can you explain to me how a guy that eats McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken and all those Diet Cokes, and who never exercises, is in as good of shape as you say he’s in?’”

In response, Dr. Jackson delivered the remarks providing the president’s supporters the biggest smile and those with Trump Derangement Syndrome the most trauma:

“It’s called genetics. I don’t know,” Dr. Jackson said. “Some people have just great genes. I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old. I don’t know … It’s just the way God made him.”

“Genetics.” “Live to be 200 years old.” “It’s the way God made him.” Thanks, Obama’s doctor!

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I know that many of us are tired of the constant "bombshell" that will explode... any day now... on the Democrats and their corrupt FBI, DOJ, and so on. But here is another story corroborating what feersum dreadnaught posted, above. Sundance, at Conservative Treehouse, has also said-- backed with a lot of detail-- that it's about to explode.

This from Dan Bongino, former Secret Service, a commentator that I generally like a lot.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/20...mo-set-expose-obama/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
“It’s called genetics. I don’t know,” Dr. Jackson said. “Some people have just great genes. I told the president that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years, he might live to be 200 years old. I don’t know … It’s just the way God made him.”

“Genetics.” “Live to be 200 years old.” “It’s the way God made him.” Thanks, Obama’s doctor!

WONDERFUL ! ! ! Big Grin

That should close the whole thing, but the leftist commie media will just keep on their agenda.

That's okay, more and more folks are waking up and smelling the covfefe, everyday Wink

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, so tomorrow, this thread will be closed and a new thread will be created, for President Trump's second year in office.

Please pin it under the other Trump thread.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I know that many of us are tired of the constant "bombshell" that will explode... any day now... on the Democrats and their corrupt FBI, DOJ, and so on. But here is another story corroborating what feersum dreadnaught posted, above. Sundance, at Conservative Treehouse, has also said-- backed with a lot of detail-- that it's about to explode.

This from Dan Bongino, former Secret Service, a commentator that I generally like a lot.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/20...mo-set-expose-obama/

Yeah, my powder is completely dry. I'm withholding any excitement or interest in this until it plays out. If it's another breathless 'this is the big one, Ethel' and it's another nothingburger, I won't be surprised. If it actually results in some changes and people losing their jobs, then I'll be interested and/or excited.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
My money is on whatever it is not being released. The republicans will chant "explosive" from their side, the democrats will chant "witch hunt" from their side, and the American people will never see it to decide for themselves.

posted Hide Post
Since tomorrow is the anniversary by date, and today is the anniversary by day, I would like to wish us all a happy anniversary. I am watching CNN with their Year of Chaos banner. I needed a laugh this morning as whatever bug that is going around is hitting our house now. 3 out of 5 kids hacking, and wife starting to now as well..

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
You actually felt the need to tell me this?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I have to say this was the most incredible 1st for year for any President I've witnessed. I'm 34, so I haven't seen much good. I pray that the corruption does come to light and have actual consequences. With Trump as President, I know that will be the case.

I look forward to many years of prosperity for our country and a correction towards the way things used to be.

Personally, I try to be politically incorrect whenever possible to exercise it. We need to stand up against the libtards and fight in every way possible.

Again, Trump is the greatest thing to happen to America in quite a while and he's given us a fighting chance to restore America and shut down the whiny, liberal, pajama boy communists.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How amazing would this be at the one-year anniversary of President Trump's tenure, for all this shit to hit that fan? Eek

quote:

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino says "Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems."

Dan Bongino

@dbongino
Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.

6:24 PM - Jan 18, 2018
1,723 1,723 Replies 14,330 14,330 Retweets 26,949 26,949 likes

"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
You actually felt the need to tell me this?

Come on, Just pin it under the other Trump thread. Ask an Administrator to show you how. Wink I LOL picturing Para’s facepalm as he reads stuff like that.