SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
"Shithole country" is just a crude version of "third world country," as far as I'm concerned.

The president does need to keep a filter in place at all times, IMO, as it's clear there will almost always be someone around willing to feed his every word to the press.

It is like a bizarre backward version of "The Emperor has no Clothes" except now the "emperor" is calling out the "others."

Just like the old term: "Call a spade a spade."

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He meant it when he said he doesn't have time for total political correctness. I would have said the same thing in a different way, but I suspect the reaction would still be the same.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I have no trouble with the language.

Frankly, I have no trouble with red skin, black skin, yellow skin, brown skin,or white skin, but I am most weary of thin skin.

If the shoe fits, bend over.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Clinton Foundation robbing Haitian Disaster Aid after the Earthquake?

Leftist corruption one of the reasons it, and many other countries, remain shitholes - brought to the world by the progressive globalists. Billions in aid to these shithole places, the people stay poor, hungry and living in filth, yet the corrupt leaders get rich living lavishly and well fed. And yet somehow calling it out is the bigger offense.

All their fake outrage. I have a list of shitholes the left is free to move to, put their money where their mouth is. Go make them a better place.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
In my view, what Trump REALLY needs to do is find out who leaked the conversation, and then fire them with prejudice!

More of that deep swamp crap.

How about putting the suspects on the lie detector? It is long past the time to start cleaning up that swamp. And it seems a portion of it is in his camp.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
There were multiple people in the room from both parties from what I understand, so it really isnt a leak.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from Chicago & would have used the exact adjective. No racism, just cutting away the PC BS. I like honesty.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a list of shitholes the left is free to move to, put their money where their mouth is. Go make them a better place.

Most of the shitholes in the US were built into what they are by the left.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
In my view, what Trump REALLY needs to do is find out who leaked the conversation, and then fire them with prejudice!

He can't fire a senator.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15719 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
shitholes

A social experiment was carried out in Puerto Rico in the 60s.

The objective was to locate housing projects adjacent to well-to-do and almost-there well-to-do subdivisions. It was expected that those in the housing projects would learn and assimilate all the good traits, attributes and characteristics of their upper class neighbors.

You, the reader, have three chances to figure out what happened.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Haiti is a shithole? I'm shocked.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Many of these countries have refugees in the US with Temporary Protected Status - meaning they are not subject to deportation because it is too dangerous to go back home. If your country is so dangerous that you have to flee to a foreign land, then your country by definition is a shithole.

It may not always have been a shithole and there may come a day when it is no longer a shithole, but for the time being, it is a shithole.

So which is it Democrats? Are these countries shitholes or can we let the refugees' temporary protected status expire and send them home?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Priceless and worth repeating.
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Priceless and worth repeating.

Sure. But full screen and three posts later? I dunno.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Laughing my ass off at Jake Tapper tap-dancing around the fake news and having to defend it. Link

Posts: 3017 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
In Haiti, the poor eat cookies made of dirt. Actual dirt. At least here they get Twinkies.

Yes, my friends. Haiti is a shit-hole. One of many in the world, and in the US for that matter. Most of which are ruled by leftists.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Why is a shit-hole a shit-hole? Is it the land? The very dirt? Is it the geographical location? No. A shit-hole is a shit-hole because it is populated by shit-heads.

Are all of them shit-heads? Possibly not. But a significant portion are in fact shit-heads.

So, if we indiscriminately import into our country large numbers of these people, many of whom are shit-heads, it is obvious we will be importing a lot of shit-heads.

Doesn't it make our country just a little more shitty to have more shit-heads? Yes and no. For most Americans, yes it makes things just a little shittier. And for some a lot shittier.

But not for everyone. You see we have our own native shit-heads. Here they are called Democrats. Our shit-heads need a constant stream of new shit-heads coming into the country voting for them and for more shit, preferably free shit. At least it is free for them. The rest of have to pay for their free shit.

So there you have it. Now, you know why our shit-heads support immigration of shit-heads from shit-holes.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

He can't fire a senator.

True, but he can publicize it. Not to mention having nothing to do with the asshole, and work against him/her at their next election campaign.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, let's move on

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post