SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Before the calls, we were advised to keep conversations short because, we were told, Trump will not be interested in the details of the call and does not have a long attention span, so it would be pointless to have a long call.

Aaaand who told them that? Roll Eyes Mad

Posts: 27978 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/o7UpWDShCk8

Napolitano says the NSA has access to all telecom servers in the U.S.

they can download conversations from the database

and that the British GCHQ has access to that NSA database.

note Napolitano says the "sources" said the GCHQ "could have" done this, not that they did it

A lot is being read into the sudden resignation of GCHQ head Robert Hannigan days after Trump's inauguration

this is some wild stuff being thrown around

Sadly Obama is such a corrupt POS that it sounds like something he might try

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Apparently Rachel Madcow got a copy of President Trump's 2005 tax return.

Being the poor imbeciles she and her clowns are, they built up a yyyuuuuuuuggge expectation they were going to reveal some uber damning, get him impeached by a lightening bolt from Lenin's corpse asshole.

Turns out he paid $38Min taxes on $150M in income, about average for people of that income level.

Dennis Miller's take:

Hannity is trolling the shit out of her too:

These people aren't even twatwaffles.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31470 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
The next question to ask is who at the IRS released that information and why are they not in prison?

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Maddow: punked.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by porterdog:

I can almost believe she was trolled. Pretty excellent that.

I can just see Spicer tomorrow at the press briefing trying to stifle his laughter.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump sent them.

Tony

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5416 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
The next question to ask is who at the IRS released that information and why are they not in prison?

^^^^^This.

Should be actionable. And Maddow and her myrmidons should not be immune, either.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

http://truepundit.com/exclusiv...ainst-flynn-trump-2/

So how reliable is this site?

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3664 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
When the Obama administration announced its plans to pull troops out of the region, they announced the exact date they would do it.

This was the JV team in action, good to have the varsity team back.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by porterdog:

I can almost believe she was trolled. Pretty excellent that.

Almost certainly, Rachel Maddow was punked. Rachel Maddow would have been my selected primary target as well. She wanted a tax return, and one was "leaked" to her.

President Trump thinks and fights much as I do, which partially explains why I am very proud to have a President Trump.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
So technically, Maddow and NBC committed a felony last night.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
So technically, Maddow and NBC committed a felony last night.

But there was no intent to commit a felony or invade the President's private affairs.... Roll Eyes

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31470 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you obsess on something or someone. You end up looking like a complete jackass, and I do mean complete:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.c...ps-tax-return-986294

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What happened to the two FISA requests at Trump tower. NYT and others reported first one turned down, got the second attempt. That has disappeared. Was that Fake News or did the times issue retraction, or did that FISA court order exist?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
So he paid $38M on $150M? I'm disappointed. Surely he could have found some more deductions. Razz

Posts: 27978 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Didn't this genius even bother to examine the return before trying to hype this to her rabid, clueless viewers? You can see that the man paid a ton of taxes, and yet you still put your nothing on the air? WTF is wrong with these people? Do they not think even 15 seconds ahead? Damn.

Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
para, I wouldn't exactly have the greatest of confidence that madcow and her disciples actually know anything about filing taxes...I sure as hell wouldn't let them do mine for me.

Wonder if ol' Rachel is paying everything she's supposed to?

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Check the date on the story:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/d...005-taxes-1458249902

Yeah, "breaking news", Maddow, ya fucking clueless hack. Roll Eyes

Fucking pathetic