SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Some in France want Obama to run for president. He's interested and said he thinks he may have been born in France (satire) if that makes a difference...

http://www.dcourier.com/news/2...un-president-france/

I'd love to see him go to France. And hopefully stay in office as long as DeGaul.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7098 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
It's funny to watch the left squirming this morning demanding to see what evidence President Trump has regarding the wire-tapping/surveillance.
Without knowing the evidence, they don't know which lie to tell to try and cover it up.

And again, President Trump trolling Barry with the clip of him talking to the Russian Ambassador on a hot mic is pure comedic genius.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
President Trump has a huge agenda of vital projects that he laid out as a candidate and came off the blocks vigorously pursuing. My hunch is that he doesn't want to be sidetracked by anything, really.

But he didn't know how Obama and the Democrats were going to behave. He quickly found out. And he is a counterpuncher. Hit him, and he will hit you back twice as hard.

Watch how things unfold. Once Obama's spying is settled, he will go after The Witch. I think he was willing to let her skate on Benghazi, and her email server, and the Clinton Foundation.

But not after these past weeks. He will nail her corrupt ass to the wall.

It's war now, folks. Remember who Trump chose as Secretary of Defense. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

The Democrats chose to fuck with Trump. They will regret it.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
It's funny to watch the left squirming this morning demanding to see what evidence President Trump has regarding the wire-tapping/surveillance.

I think Trump has a lot of evidence. Watch the Mark Levin tape, above, for some sense of it. But he is giving them a taste of their own medicine. They accused him of working with the Russians with absolutely not one shred of evidence.

This is his loud "Fuck you!" back to them.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine what any one of the other Republican candidates would have done about the wire tapping had they been in Trump's shoes right now. I can confidently say they would have done NOTHING. The most we would have heard is a whimper. This is why I believe the Trump was elected. We are sick of the Left.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Watch how things unfold. Once Obama's spying is settled, he will go after The Witch.

After seeing what happens to Obummer, I think Bill, Hilary, and Chelsea move quickly and quietly move the Clinton Foundation to a country without extradition.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am getting that "Trump grin" on my face today!! These liberal politicians have NO idea what they are dealing with when they try to assault Pres.Trump......a big mistake!! A rapid change from light defense to a strong offence.........go kick ass and take a LOT of names. Push hard, and some "worms" will roll over and a lot of info could be forth coming.....God, I do love it!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
(D) keep showing their ass and President Trump keeps on kicking it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
seize the funds in the foundation so it can't be moved offshore - and if it ever is, threaten the country with annihilation if they don't give it back

go after them all, gloves off, with everything you have.

Trump should set up a department whose sole function is to go after the traitors in this country and make them pay.

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53181 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
President Trump has a huge agenda of vital projects that he laid out as a candidate and came off the blocks vigorously pursuing. My hunch is that he doesn't want to be sidetracked by anything, really.

But he didn't know how Obama and the Democrats were going to behave. He quickly found out. And he is a counterpuncher. Hit him, and he will hit you back twice as hard.

Watch how things unfold. Once Obama's spying is settled, he will go after The Witch. I think he was willing to let her skate on Benghazi, and her email server, and the Clinton Foundation.

But not after these past weeks. He will nail her corrupt ass to the wall.

It's war now, folks. Remember who Trump chose as Secretary of Defense. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

The Democrats chose to fuck with Trump. They will regret it.

As Winston Churchill replied to a Member of Parliament when complaining about the "ungentlemanly way" of waging war against the Nazis, “When you are fighting for your life against a ruthless opponent, you cannot be governed by the Queensbury rules.” Same thing; go for the jugular and KILL THEM!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig228, can you post the tape of Obummer and the Russian Ambassador please. I remember one of him talking to the Russian PM on an open mic before his last election. Thanks

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here you go:

Linky

quote:
Originally posted by ArLEOret:
Sig228, can you post the tape of Obummer and the Russian Ambassador please. I remember one of him talking to the Russian PM on an open mic before his last election. Thanks

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Sean Spicer says no further comment on wiretapping while under investigation
By Thomas Lifson

This morning, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer closed the door on further discussion by the president and White House staff of the accusation made yesterday that the Obama administration spied on the campaign communications at Trump Tower. He did so in a series of tweets (of course):

Sean Spicer‏Verified account @PressSec

(1/4) Reports concerning potentially politically motivated investigations immediately ahead of the 2016 election are very troubling.

(2/4) President Trump is requesting that as part of their investigation into Russian activity, the congressional intelligence committees
7:50 AM - 5 Mar 2017

(3/4) exercise their oversight authority to determine whether executive branch investigative powers were abused in 2016.
7:51 AM - 5 Mar 2017

4/4) Neither the White House nor the President will comment further until such oversight is conducted.
7:51 AM - 5 Mar 2017

It remains to be seen if President Trump actually will decline to comment further, of course, but if he does, this keeps the issue open while permitting President Trump to move on to other topics and priorities. The Russia accusations have been parried, and investigations will be launched.

The Left, of course, will claim that Trump’s initial tweets Saturday morning were reckless and based solely on a Breitbart article and a radio monologue by Mark Levin. We shall see what the evidence shows.

http://www.americanthinker.com...r_investigation.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
It remains to be seen if President Trump actually will decline to comment further

I'd be really surprised if he was mum.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

????

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Eh?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
IKDR1989, thank you for the post!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Eh?

mum:

/məm/

adjective

adjective: mum

silent.

synonyms: silent, quiet, mute, dumb, tight-lipped, unforthcoming, reticent
"he was keeping mum"

I would also be equally surprised if he turned into a flower.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yes, I was joking.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Cursed be he who moves my bones!
Picture of showpro
posted Hide Post
I could swear that's the Queen and not her mother. But maybe they just look enough alike...

Here's a pic of the Queen Mother:

Posts: 8394 | Location: Western Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Report This Post