SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
.. and he gone! Big Grin

Posts: 7392 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Does executive one have enough gas to get to gitmo to drop that traitor and his wife off?

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
still costing the American taxpayer more money

but at least that bastard is gone

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, my nine month year old daughter started giggling and waving at the TV as Executive One and the Obamas flew away. I love it. Time for another drink.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Mister President

Meester president.......Formerly Meester Trump.

I Still laugh at that.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Great speech I thought! Note that he hardly used "I" or "me"?

What was up with that group of military guys coming up behind him for a couple min then walking away??

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I read the speech, brings tears to my eyes to know that we have a President who believes in the AWESOME power of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Bitch slapped...repeatedly!

quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Obama does not look happy.

"We will unite the civilized world..." Whoa!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1915 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Report This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Finally we have a President that will support our Military and Law Enforcement, and we get rid of one who didn't give a shit!
So glad that shithead is out of office!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This day keeps getting better and better!

Donald Trump is our new POTUS
US Army picks SIG P320 to replace M9

I'm stopping for lottery tix on my way home! Big Grin

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by SuhlShooter:
Adios MF!

BO leaving on Marine Executive One.

The Marine One backup helicopter.

It's just a radio call sign, like Air Force One, the craft the President, and only when the President, is aboard.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Adios MF!

It's just a helicopter now, right?

It's ONLY AF1 or Marine One when the current POTUS is aboard.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I just had to take a moment and think...My God, he really did it. President Trump. Just incredible.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I would have given my life savings if President Trump had booted that butthole and his husband up the helicopter stairs......but that's just me. Cool

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
“President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the United States!,” “Well, @realDonaldTrump, at least I will go down as a president.”

Posts: 7632 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Watch this space
Picture of magicmedic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I just had to take a moment and think...My God, he really did it. President Trump. Just incredible.

DITTO

I honestly didn't think he would make it past the primaries... because I didn't really believe he was serious.

I will say this is one crow I will enjoy eating...

Death Before Disco

Posts: 2369 | Location: Lakeland | Registered: August 10, 2002Report This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Can we get a virtual high five?

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Here ya go....

TRUMP: Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans and people of the world, thank you.

(APPLAUSE)
....snip....

(APPLAUSE)

God bless America.

(APPLAUSE)

What a speech. Simply outstanding!

Wow!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
quote:
Adios MF!

It's just a helicopter now, right?

It's ONLY AF1 or Marine One when the current POTUS is aboard.

Correct.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post