SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pg 100 Smile

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action".[1][2]:702

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this is Rex Tillerson's address to State Dept employees.

His speech starts about 23 minutes into the video and goes for about 12 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qkkOMX6fg

I like his style

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Ugh, Why did Trump have to bring up the ratings of the celebrity apprentice at the National Prayer Breakfast?

He needs to cut that shit out.

Remember the outrage when Obama roasted Trump at the correspondents dinner? Ya me either!!!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
It has always irritated me that Democrats would use the Church pulpit to express their support for a particular political candidate. During this past election we saw Hillary behind the Church pulpit on a Sunday morning in Florida.

Liberal Churches have never seemed to worry about following the rules as enforcement action was never taken.
Conservative Churches tended to be very cautious to follow the rules.

I really don't care about your opinion on whether or not this is proper, that's a separate discussion.

Loved hearing that Trump intends to take the shackles off of Conservative Churches.

From The National Prayer Breakfast this morning.

"You represent so many religions and so many views. But we are all united by our faith in our Creator and our firm knowledge that we are all equal in His eyes. We are not just flesh and bone and blood. We are human beings, with souls. Our Republic was formed on the basis that freedom is not a gift from government, but that freedom is a gift from God.

It was the great Thomas Jefferson who said, “The God who gave us life, gave us liberty.” Jefferson asked, “Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?”

Among those freedoms is the right to worship according to our own beliefs. That is why I will get rid of, and totally destroy, the Johnson Amendment and allow our representatives of faith to speak freely and without fear of retribution. I will do that -- remember. "

President Trump, 2/2/2017

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ized-Trump-flag.html

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
It seems the filthy, disgusting, and irrevelant "celebrities" do not support our President. What ever will we do?
And who ever is surprised?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Fine with me, I am glad the military is proud of their new CIC - especially after the POS they just had.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know about the baby from Iran that needs girl in need of heart surgery but cannot come to the USA to have it done?

"The Girl has been unable to travel to Oregon for the procedure due to the immigration ban put in place by President Donald Trump....."

http://www.oregonlive.com/port...incart_most-readnews

Just wondering what the details are. At first pass, it makes Trump seem cold hearted, but maybe there's more to the story???

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Does anyone know about the baby from Iran that needs girl in need of heart surgery but cannot come to the USA to have it done?

"The Girl has been unable to travel to Oregon for the procedure due to the immigration ban put in place by President Donald Trump....."

Just wondering what the details are. At first pass, it makes Trump seem cold hearted, but maybe there's more to the story???

Iran is an enemy of the USA. NOBODY from Iran should EVER come to this country. Period.

There are hospitals in Europe - let them go there.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

This was a correction added to the bottom of the article:

"Correction: This story has been updated to reflect the fact that the family had not yet received a visa, but flew to Dubai to apply for one."

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

The only thing we need to know is the girl is not a US citizen, so she doesn't have any right to come here. Period. Why worry, I'm sure the mullahs will take care of this little girl. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
this is Rex Tillerson's address to State Dept employees.

His speech starts about 23 minutes into the video and goes for about 12 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4qkkOMX6fg

I like his style

I guess, at this point, the difference it makes is Yuuuuge!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Roll Trump!

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yea...I can totally see that investigation going some place. They'd have to deal with pissed of Navy Seals or a pissed off Mad Dog. Have fun Smile

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

The only thing we need to know is the girl is not a US citizen, so she doesn't have any right to come here. Period. Why worry, I'm sure the mullahs will take care of this little girl. Roll Eyes

Dunno. Grandparents and other family are here. I'm still thinking about this one. having a child in the hospital can be very tricky and exhausting. Going to a hospital where you have family nearby is something you really want to do. Again, I'm still thinking about this one.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Pg 100 Smile

-----------------------------

Looks like we are headed for 2433 pages. Smile

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post