SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster) Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to follow up on this generous karma. Firstly, thank you, Tara for thoughtfully packing this bag with all of the cool stuff. There were a couple of 30 round mags, a book that is just my style. Looks like it's about sniper school. Way awesome. I mentioned I threw my name in the hat on behalf of Mrs DF. When I opened the box and showed her, I said it was for her. She was pleasantly surprised and snagged it from me retreating to the dining room table to check it out. LOL It was like Christmas.... Survival blades and emergency tools, There was some severe bleeder bandage thing (I forgot what she called it). I tried to claim the 20 round USGI mag but was rejected. Haha! She has her own AR so that's that. I get no mags this time. Smile What a great and thoughtful gift, Tara. Thank you so much. I'd say my favorite item is the 2o rnd mag that I'll steal from her later. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29744 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Most welcome! So glad you guys are happy with it all!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
T is the best. Wink

Posts: 13024 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
T is the best. Wink

This is true. Here she is thinking of others right after she dealt with something heartbreaking.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’d like to toss my name in the hat please. 30 rounders are almost required by law in Tennessee and very appreciated to boot. I’d certainly put this to good use.

Posts: 6022 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
I’d like to toss my name in the hat please. 30 rounders are almost required by law in Tennessee and very appreciated to boot. I’d certainly put this to good use.

The drawing is over darthfuster won.

Posts: 13024 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Awww just saw these posts thanks y’all. Smile

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post