SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster) Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted
In light of recent events I offer up this Urban Grey First Responder’s Utility Bag. Now it’s not just the bag that is cool and handy but also the fact that it contains many mystery items as a bonus! I count, at minimum, the bag has about 15 items.

I have a couple of these myself and they are loaded up with medical gear. But the applications for it are endless.

Pictured here:

https://www.amazon.com/NcStar-...2BUtility%2BBag&th=1

First Responders Utility Bag is a great multi-function bag that can be used as an everyday tote or a grab bag for unexpected intense scenarios. This bag is a lot of pockets, hook and loop fastener, zippers and Molle all around it. Attached to the Molle on both sides of this bag are a dual M4 magazine pouch and a dual pistol magazine pouch. The padded shoulder strap allows for easy transportation but it can also be tucked out of the way when not in use. The main compartment features mesh pockets and nylon dividers to keep your things organized.

*First responder bag has plenty of space with 7 compartments total.
*Rear concealed Carry Pocket (Holster not included)
*loop fastener Patches to accommodate hook and loop accessories.
*Magazine pouches
*Breathable Mesh backing for comfort

Qualifications For Karma Entry,
Must have a minimum of 110 posts outside of classified section as of today.
Must have a valid email in your profile.
Must let me know if you can legally accept up to 30 round magazines (just in case ; ) ) if you can’t it doesn’t mean you can’t still win the karma
Winner must respond to my email within two days or I will draw another name
Must tell us your favorite mystery item in the bag once you receive it
Whew!

Thank you all for your kindness and support over the last week......GOOD LUCK!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P226RN,

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5165 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legal in TN and I think I can handle meeting the rest of the quals.

Thanks, please include me. It would be handy, I do stow a rifle from time to time in my travels.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Since I travel around the state for work, the bag would be helpful for emergency supplies (am a former EMT).
Yes, I live in a state that allows 30 round (or 40 or 50 round) magazines.

PC

Posts: 1346 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
looks nice. Please put my name in.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4891 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I could definitely use this.

I'm good with 30rnd mags just in case. Great Karma!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8877 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Legal in VA.. please include me thanks!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2687 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance and for now at least, we can still have 30 round mags in WA state

Please and thank you!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11028 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great karma. Please include me. Mag is legal in Texas. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1576 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Looks like a great back! The mystery items sounds awesome, great idea!
I'm legal for any size magazine, as I reside in God's country. (TEXAS Wink)

Thank you for the opportunity, and good luck to all those who enter.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
Please add my name. Looks like a great bag! The mystery items sound awesome, great idea!
I'm legal for any size magazine, as I reside in God's country. (TEXAS Wink)

Thank you for the opportunity, and good luck to all those who enter.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I'm legal and in. Thanks for thinking of us!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the shot at this intriguing karma. In NH, it's live free or die so of course I can accept a 30 rd mag.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2398 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indeed a Great Karma. You're very kind.

Please include me. Can't wait to find out what's inside. Good to go with full capacity magazines Smile

Thanks so much

Posts: 2097 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Cool karma, please add me.

Posts: 1779 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please and yes we at the moment can accept 30 rd mags. Cool Karma RN.

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool karma, please count me in and thanks.

Posts: 2018 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Legal here (AZ), and I believe I meet the remainder of the quals. Please enter me in this generous karma, and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 10818 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. No size problems here in GA

Posts: 5394 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
No use for mags Frown but they're legal to own Cool. Only the guns are almost illegal, almost.
Put together a kit a few years back with Tara and chongo's assistance but have no designated bag for it.

Will provide a US addy if picked.

Thank you very much.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12188 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Ooooooooh, yes please! I've been putting off getting a FA bag.

30 round mag no problemo, but I don't own an EBR. If it was to fit a Mini 14, that'd be cool.

Excellent Karma, Thanks for the chance.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15335 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post