SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster) Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.
30 round mags are no big deal in Texas!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Heck, it's Arizona, everything is legal here Smile

Posts: 1367 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as I could use this for my truck. I am in Texas so you are looked at silly if you don’t have a 30 round mag.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8702 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I've won a wonderful karma from you before and don't want to be included for this one.

I just want to say that you are very sweet and very generous.

Take care!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7211 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very exciting! Please count me in, legal here in the land of cheddar and beer. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Please count me in. 30rd mags are legal in my state.

Thanks for the chance

Posts: 1514 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

In MD so I think you know the mag deal.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16425 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please and THANK YOU!!

I am able to have 30rd mags in LA Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6254 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

I live in a free(ish) state and can legally own standard capacity magazines.

Thank you for the chance.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11150 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool Karma, count me in please. All legal in Tx.

Posts: 3608 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I'm in, love the idea of a mystery karma, 30 round mags are legal here. Thank you for doing this.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Please include me. I can always use 30 rd mags

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm in and, like above, all legal in Texas. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7290 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this, yes I can accept 30 round mags.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I need one of those for the truck. No problem with 30 rounders in WI. Not yet anyway. Please include me and thanks for the chance.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12939 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks for the chance.

30 rounders are no problem for me. My preferred flavor, actually.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 815 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
I'm intrigued by the mystery items, and 30 round mags are legal here. Please include me.

Posts: 1508 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, just without the 30 rounders, dang Maryland! Gracias

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, but the 30 rounder would have to go elsewhere. Thx for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10939 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Good idea and great Karma!
I've been looking to replace my EMS bag (GIGANTIC) with something handier. This would be perfect.

Thanks for the chance.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3783 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post