SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thank you & Pay it Forward Karma (Winner is darthfuster) Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Free state of Utah here! id love a chance! Thank you

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma. I live in TN so the 30 rd mag is fine by me.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1139 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in.
I can have a 30 rnd mag.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1375 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Nifty karma - count me in. At the moment, I meet all the qualifications, and will continue to until I retire.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3149 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
nice looking bag, throw my name in the hat but exclude the 30 round mag...this crappy state sucks! Im a career firefighter/paramedic...going to retire in a couple more years so you can forward that mag to me when I escape to florida Big Grin

Posts: 3126 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Legal in Ohio. Looking to make a new duty bag for patrol. This looks like a winner. Thank you for the chance.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8070 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I have passed all your qualifications.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10553 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great bag! I'm legal for everything in Ky!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2503 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If there is still time, I'd love a chance at this karma. California has decided that standard capacity magazines are too dangerous for the general public.....

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I live in NH, we have no restrictions on magazine capacity.
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Please include me thanks - as Sap indicated 30's are fine here in ID.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, no magazine restrictions here.

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Winner has been picked by the karmanantor:

There were: 90 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: darthfuster
The winner's id number is: 3921019521

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5165 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
Winner has been picked by the karmanantor:

There were: 90 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: darthfuster
The winner's id number is: 3921019521

Way to go darthfuster! Let us know what kind of mystery goodies you receive, and your impressions of the bag.

T, thanks so much for the opportunity at your very generous karma!! It was fun. Smile

Give Willow a pet for us.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
^ Will do!

Thanks for participating everyone. Wish I had one for each of you.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5165 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Congratulations darthfuster enjoy.

Posts: 13035 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Congrats, DF!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! What a surprise for Mrs DF! Smile

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29787 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Darth! Best wishes to you!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Congrats brother!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post