SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2020 Summer Olympics
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Summer Olympics Login/Join 
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Winter Olympics are much better anyway for me.
My hope is that none of this woke crap two years from now.

The Winter Olympics are this coming February 4-20. Only 6 months away! Unfortunately they're in Beijing, and NBC will do another piss-poor job of broadcasting. I expect all the same wokeness, just with heavy coats and snow.

I like the Winter Olympics much better than the summer. I love speed skating, especially short track, and biathlon.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
If Trump was still president we'd be boycotting the winter Olympics. I would have supported the move.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheesegrits:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Winter Olympics are much better anyway for me.
My hope is that none of this woke crap two years from now.

The Winter Olympics are this coming February 4-20. Only 6 months away! Unfortunately they're in Beijing, and NBC will do another piss-poor job of broadcasting. I expect all the same wokeness, just with heavy coats and snow.

I like the Winter Olympics much better than the summer. I love speed skating, especially short track, and biathlon.

Ah, but what about the COVID PLAGUE OF DEATH given to the world by the bat-eating ChiComs? Will it still be happening or will the heroic lab rats at WHOville Labs have it conquered by then?

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post