SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explosion in NYC port authority
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Explosion in NYC port authority Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Bet that was an ouchie

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Talk about blue balls--one blew this way, and one blew that way.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Just remember it's not technically water boarding if you use diesel.....

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Maybe those weren't his pants

Right out of "Live PD"

Posts: 1634 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Well I'll be damned. I guess bombs have "de-cocker" models also.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I hope they are putting Butter on his burns, as I remember my mom telling me thats good for burns! Big Grin

Came here under a generous Obama, Muslim preferred, work visa.
Leave him untreated, no pain killers.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Can't make this shit up - should be a final stake in the heart of chain migration...

Alleged NYC Terrorist Got To US Through Chain Migration
The alleged perpetrator behind a Monday bombing attack in New York City benefited from chain migration.

Akayed Ullah, 27, is the alleged perpetrator in the attack that left four, including him, wounded. Ullah is from Bangladesh and has lived in the U.S. since 2011.

Department of Homeland Security spokesman Tyler Houlton tweeted that Ullah is a “Lawful Permanent Resident from Bangladesh who benefited from extended family chain migration.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...ugh-chain-migration/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Just remember it's not technically water boarding if you use diesel.....

Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was headed in to the office late enough to have missed most of the shit show that this was. When I got to Penn Station about 0945 it was pretty nuts, so I decided to hoof it to my office by Grand Central.

On the way home this afternoon, it was surreal. Utterly silent. Maybe 200 people on the whole subway platform (when normally there are more than that number in the first 50 feet), and fewer than 50 people in a subway car. Usually, I'd be there are nearly that many people standing in any given car, not even counting those seated.

Even the Salvation Army folks weren't ringing their bells by the 7th Avenue platforms.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
The good people of NYC should have beaten him to death before the cops got there.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Leave him untreated, no pain killers.
I've always heard 5.56mm is a terrific treatment for what ails morons like this clown. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
The good people of NYC should have beaten him to death before the cops got there.

He had wires as shit hanging out of his jacket. I’m sure people were worried about more KABLOOOYEES

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
After the London subway bombing a few years ago, the police were looking for a suspect with wires protruding from the back of his shirt. Those wires always arouse suspicion. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
Talk about blue balls--one blew this way, and one blew that way.

BON MOT!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
In case you were wondering...The family is outraged....Not at their family member for suicide bombing innocent people....At law enforcement.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What does that even mean?

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I don't believe English is their first language.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What does that even mean?

I think that's Islamic for 'Our special snowflake Dindu nuffin'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I really do wonder if he is missing that nut-sack and it's attachment right now...I'll bet he is having second thoughts about his course of action Eek ...that picture of him laying on the floor with his "bandage" is worth a thousand words Big Grin...we know what happened today and so does he/it/whatever...is now...self identifying as a eunuch I suppose.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post