This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4130064434

December 11, 2017, 02:35 PM
arfmel
Explosion in NYC port authority
Bet that was an ouchie
December 11, 2017, 02:57 PM
tk13
Talk about blue balls--one blew this way, and one blew that way.
December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
Kevbo
Just remember it's not technically water boarding if you use diesel.....

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?
December 11, 2017, 03:05 PM
SHOOTIN BLANKS
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Maybe those weren't his pants

Right out of "Live PD"

December 11, 2017, 03:07 PM
Ryanp225
Well I'll be damned. I guess bombs have "de-cocker" models also.
December 11, 2017, 03:07 PM
downtownv
I hope they are putting Butter on his burns, as I remember my mom telling me thats good for burns! Big Grin

Came here under a generous Obama, Muslim preferred, work visa.
Leave him untreated, no pain killers.

https://www.teampython.com

December 11, 2017, 03:20 PM
feersum dreadnaught
Can't make this shit up - should be a final stake in the heart of chain migration...

Alleged NYC Terrorist Got To US Through Chain Migration
The alleged perpetrator behind a Monday bombing attack in New York City benefited from chain migration.

Akayed Ullah, 27, is the alleged perpetrator in the attack that left four, including him, wounded. Ullah is from Bangladesh and has lived in the U.S. since 2011.

Department of Homeland Security spokesman Tyler Houlton tweeted that Ullah is a “Lawful Permanent Resident from Bangladesh who benefited from extended family chain migration.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...ugh-chain-migration/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
December 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
46and2
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Just remember it's not technically water boarding if you use diesel.....

Big Grin
December 11, 2017, 04:42 PM
hile
I was headed in to the office late enough to have missed most of the shit show that this was. When I got to Penn Station about 0945 it was pretty nuts, so I decided to hoof it to my office by Grand Central.

On the way home this afternoon, it was surreal. Utterly silent. Maybe 200 people on the whole subway platform (when normally there are more than that number in the first 50 feet), and fewer than 50 people in a subway car. Usually, I'd be there are nearly that many people standing in any given car, not even counting those seated.

Even the Salvation Army folks weren't ringing their bells by the 7th Avenue platforms.
December 11, 2017, 04:53 PM
cas
The good people of NYC should have beaten him to death before the cops got there.

December 11, 2017, 05:06 PM
bigdeal
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Leave him untreated, no pain killers.
I've always heard 5.56mm is a terrific treatment for what ails morons like this clown. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter
December 11, 2017, 05:06 PM
Dusty78
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
The good people of NYC should have beaten him to death before the cops got there.

He had wires as shit hanging out of his jacket. I’m sure people were worried about more KABLOOOYEES

December 11, 2017, 05:27 PM
Pipe Smoker
After the London subway bombing a few years ago, the police were looking for a suspect with wires protruding from the back of his shirt. Those wires always arouse suspicion. Smile

Serious about crackers
December 11, 2017, 06:48 PM
mr kablammo
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
Talk about blue balls--one blew this way, and one blew that way.

BON MOT!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
December 11, 2017, 07:15 PM
BamaJeepster
In case you were wondering...The family is outraged....Not at their family member for suicide bombing innocent people....At law enforcement.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
December 11, 2017, 07:19 PM
parabellum
What does that even mean?
December 11, 2017, 07:26 PM
RHINOWSO
I don't believe English is their first language.
December 11, 2017, 07:27 PM
BamaJeepster
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What does that even mean?

I think that's Islamic for 'Our special snowflake Dindu nuffin'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
December 11, 2017, 07:34 PM
Bisleyblackhawk
I really do wonder if he is missing that nut-sack and it's attachment right now...I'll bet he is having second thoughts about his course of action Eek ...that picture of him laying on the floor with his "bandage" is worth a thousand words Big Grin...we know what happened today and so does he/it/whatever...is now...self identifying as a eunuch I suppose.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet
December 11, 2017, 09:21 PM
BRL

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.