SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How much is enough? When are we going to take back our country? Three Houston police officers shot
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much is enough? When are we going to take back our country? Three Houston police officers shot Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
"Barricaded suspect"

First of all, he's not a suspect; he's a criminal. Secondly, fuck the barricades. If he's in there alone, burn the Goddamned place to the ground. Oh, I know that won't happen, but I hope we're getting to the point in our movie- you know, the "montage sequence" that shows citizens being fed up and fighting back, with crooks running for their lives.

I used to live in Houston, right near the Greenspoint Mall. This was 1986. I was dating a girl who worked in the mall and I used to pick her up at closing time. We must have walked through big, empty parking lots at the mall fifty times, never had the first problem. But, now, I hear they call it the "Gunpoint Mall". I felt completely safe when I lived in Houston, and now, the city has turned to pure shit because of these illegal immigrants.

I wish God Almighty would sweep His hand across this nation and send the trash straight to Hell. I don't see how any man in America, who can legally go armed, not go armed whenever possible. I carry two pistols on my person, and I carry a rifle in my vehicle whenever possible. It used to not be this way. The younger guys just don't know. Don't get me wrong- there has always been crime, but used to be, a man could feel safe in most parts of this country, unless he was a fool. Not anymore though.

Posts: 109159 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As my old history professor, a man who escaped Eastern Europe, was fond of saying: “There is more to being human then being in human form.”

Burn it to the ground.

Silent

Posts: 1055 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They way to stop this shit is to start dropping these murders where they stand.

If they barricade themselves, you lock them in and burn it to the ground.

If there are told to stop running and don't; you make them DRT.

Once the criminals realize we have moved to a "take no prisoner" mentality, the number of these murders will drop.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
It seems it's only a matter of time until good people say no more. Then shit might get very ugly.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
My brother and I got into a hell of an argument over the left’s attack on Law Enforcement Officers and the BS systematic racism argument. We stopped talking for a while over it and many other political disagreements.

Last week he admitted defunding the police and the ideas he previously defended quite vociferously have resulted in him hearing gun shots popping off EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. He won’t defend BLM anymore.

None of this was necessary. Nothing BLM has done has made life any better in this country for anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
It seems it's only a matter of time until good people say no more. Then shit might get very ugly.
The thing is, it can take decades to reach the breaking point. I always think of the two decades leading up to the American Civil War. Twenty or more years of hate and derision before the cannons let loose. Some historians will tell you the friction goes back another two decades further.

posted Hide Post
When the silent majority unleashes Armageddon on this scum, there’ll be no turning the other cheek

I hope I’m still living when this glorious payback day arrives.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
They way to stop this shit is to start dropping these murders where they stand.

If they barricade themselves, you lock them in and burn it to the ground.
And then turn them into Swiss cheese when they come running out from the flames. A helluva lot of people should get on their knees tonight and thank God above that I'm not in charge. Just sayin'...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
"I carry two pistols on my person, and I carry a rifle in my vehicle whenever possible."

While not feasible to leave a rifle in my vehicles, Lately I've been thinking along the lines of 2 pistols.
My area has not faced the crime surge many larger cities have. But crime, and thug violence is not just centered at metro areas. A smallpistol stuck in a pocket along with a belt weapon is not a bad idea.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mencken's black flag, Jefferson's Tree of Lberty and all that...

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
In this Commie-run state that I live in, I'd be fighting a two front war: Against the criminals, and against the government that supports them.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10859 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
While not feasible to leave a rifle in my vehicles, Lately I've been thinking along the lines of 2 pistols.
My area has not faced the crime surge many larger cities have. But crime, and thug violence is not just centered at metro areas. A smallpistol stuck in a pocket along with a belt weapon is not a bad idea.
A G19 and a G42. The G42 is in an ankle holster. Method of carry for the G19 varies according to how I'm dressed.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The big gamble is being the first to act. If action is premature then established authority has demonstrated it will make political prisoners suffer. We learned that after Jan 6. Of course that’s why our tyrants did that and are overreacting. They want to discourage rebellion. Make the public second guess.

Truth is I’m already beyond it. I’m waiting for the go ahead moment. Don’t know what form it takes but I’ll know it when I see it. Until then I declare truth and push back where I can.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
"I carry two pistols on my person, and I carry a rifle in my vehicle whenever possible."

I don't leave town without body armor. I have a carbine in my car at all times. I carry 2 pistols minimum. I have a full combat loadout for travel out of town. If I do work in los anchorage, I wear the body armor concealed.

I've drawn down on criminals in anchorage multiple times. I've had armed carjacker attempt to run us off the road outside of anchorage three times in the last 5 years.

The liberal turds that have their heads in the sand thinking this doesn't exist, thinking we aren't already at war in our country, blow my mind.

The only way we aren't going to end up in a civil war soon is if we're fighting off the russians and Chinese first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-standoff/ar-AATdtIf

They took his ass into custody about an hour ago. Unfortunately, he's still alive.

Now, how do ya like this horse shit? From the linked article:

quote:
As of Jan. 27, four police officers have been killed by gun violence and 24 have been shot and injured according to the Gun Violence Archive, a nonprofit that tracks gun violence incidents around the country.

Turner and Finner expressed frustration with the rise in gun violence in the city and said they would be formulating a plan in the coming days.

"No more excuses. Everybody take an active role … and do whatever you can do to fight gun violence in our city," Finner said.

It's

Not

THE GUN!!!!

Assholes!!! Mad

The members of this forum are armed to the fucking teeth and we are not committing violent crimes! It's not the gun!! FFS!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I grew up in Houston. Its always had dangerous areas but the cartel crime has added a whole new element. I am about to send my oldest to college there and we will have a lot of talks about situational awareness and go/no go areas of town.

As for Greenspoint, I have called it gunpoint since the early 90’s at least. I believe it earned the nickname after several armed robberies in and around the mall about that time but it already had a reputation as gang infested from the near by Acres Homes “community”.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
They have to call it gun violence because to do otherwise would shine too much light on personal responsibility and we can’t have that.

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
One look at the group of "public officials" at the news conference answers the question. We are not even close, the Dems have blinders on but still know what the correct answer is to stopping the crime.They just won't do it. I was glad to see that the Police Chief at least lost control from the expected dialog, to actually call for building jails and putting the thugs away. Of course, the Mayor IMMEDIATELY jumped in, blame the guns not the criminals.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

Posts: 4698 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Simple new rules for dealing with the human garbage among us...

1 - Fire on a cop with a gun = Leave the scene in a black zipper bag. No exceptions.
2 - Attack a cop = Go to the local intensive care ward via ambulance with multiple fractures.

Problem solved in 90 days.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Lots of folks ask the question, “Who is John Galt?”

I have a better question, “Who is Paul Kersey?”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2808 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post