SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How much is enough? When are we going to take back our country? Three Houston police officers shot
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much is enough? When are we going to take back our country? Three Houston police officers shot Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
That social worker thing seems to be underperforming at this point.

Posts: 9834 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
In Baltimore the social worker experiment is working out pretty much as I expected - three of them shot dead in the last six months.

A lot of thugs just don't need a hug. Evidently. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
I appreciate our LEO's.
This happened a couple months ago.
A deputy got shot in leg about 20 miles outside of town. The deputy was alone and managed to get back to his car and tie off his leg.

State police and locals did catch and kill him.

https://www.krqe.com/news/crim...ooting-in-los-lunas/

Greymann,

I posted a video that was linked to a story in the El Defensor Chieftain in Socorro about the NMSP using a helicopter to facilitate a rescue of an injured hiker in the Ladrones north of Socorro.

Captioned it with a question of how many community activists would allow themselves to be lowered out of that and perform a rescue.

Had a couple personal interactions during the years I lived there due to my disregard of the 55 mph speed limit and many during my volunteer fire and EMT days. Never once did they ever show a lack of courtesy and always were willing to jump in and assist without having to be asked during incidents. Still remember the early morning even though we had enough manpower one hiking down and up a rugged arroyo in an ice storm with a loaded Stokes Basket.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8405 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Shovelhead,
La drones (thieves mountains) are very rugged no place for "Nancy's".
Used to drive there the back way thru west belen to a town called " Rilley".
Drove a friends mom in her casket in the back of my truck out there to be buried at the abandoned church in Rilley. The rest of her kin were buried there. Had to dig grave by hand shovels. A lawman from Magdalena gave us a hand.

We'll keep the lights on for you.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Update on the scumbag shooter. The headline should have been, "Illegal Alien Who Shot Three HPD Officers Manufacturing Full-Auto Sears and Fired Full-Auto at HPD" There are videos, pics, and more links in the actual article.
quote:
Suspect Arrested For Shooting Three HPD Officers Facing Federal Charges

By Chad Nakanishi
Jan 31, 2022

The “habitual felon” who got in a shootout with police last week that left three officers wounded is now facing additional federal charges for illegal modifications to one of the handguns used in the shootout.

Roland Caballero, 31, has a long rap sheet and has now been charged with three counts of attempted capital murder over the incident.

In addition, court documents filed by the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas show Caballero will also be facing two felony charges for possession of a machine gun and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Fox 26 reports, “Police say he used an auto sear on a Glock, making it fully automatic. In a photo obtained by FOX 26 of the alleged weapon, it also has a drum round, a magazine with dozens of rounds.”

Two of the wounded officers have been discharged from the hospital while the third officers is reportedly in stable condition but remains hospitalized.

Investigators say more than 80 shots were fired during the shootout.

According to court records obtained by ABC13, a witness told police that Caballero was “producing gun components called "switches" that turn semi-automatic pistols into fully automatic ones…”

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Bad Guy chooses a gunfight , he should get his wishes. I always have the LEO’s back , period. Realistically a third party civilian is often (yes I understand why) considered a threat as opposed to a help. Let each one decide in advance as to how they would react.

Posts: 65 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post