SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/24 March to the gun store and buy a gun
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3/24 March to the gun store and buy a gun Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Bought a S&W 380 EZ for ma. I'll break it in for her, she doesn't shoot more than a couple times a year.

Posts: 17153 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kent j
posted Hide Post
Didn't get out today, but ordered 10 pack of 30 rd Pmags. Extended wife's NRA membership 5 more years. Earlier this month I bought a P226 Legion and my first ar.
They want solidarity we'll show them solidarity.

Regards, Kent j

You can learn something from everyone you meet, If nothing else you can learn you don't want to be like them
It's only racist to those who want it to be.
It's a magazine, clips are for potato chips and hair

Posts: 294 | Location: Southern Indiana | Registered: December 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
I was in North Dakota and couldn't participate. Would have been a great excuse to buy that 10/22 takedown I've been wanting

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post