SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    3/24 March to the gun store and buy a gun
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

3/24 March to the gun store and buy a gun Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Seemed like a good day to do some shopping. Ordered an American P210 and a CZ Shadow 2 as a token of solidarity with the kids.

Anyone else participating?

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3608 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I think I'll build my lower and get the paperwork for my SBR done today.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3697 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I may just do that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I haven’t purchased a gun for several years. I have several of them and haven’t had the urge to go out and buy one. Also, it has become a major PITA to buy handguns here in Maryland. The last gun I bought was a 10/22 Takedown for my son. Recently, I have been interested in a new lever action Marlin and a new Glock 19 so I might just have to visit the local gun store today.

Posts: 3233 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Yep
Driving down to see the grandkids today
Stopping at the LGS to buy another one for them to inherit thru the trust
Loadup boys, times a wasting...

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak.

Posts: 28019 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opportunity knocked for me yesterday, so I took advantage. I've always wanted a Mini-14, and when the LGS had a clean used one on the rack for what I considered for a good price, I pounced. I also re-upped my NRA membership for 5 years. And put it all in my Citi Costco card...
I get really irritated when companies try to tell me how I can spend my money.
s.

Posts: 298 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
The spirit is willing, but the wallet is weak.

The LGS I like to frequent has a couple of old single shot .410 break barrels for $100.

I've had my eye on the Iver Johnson for a while.

Posts: 6033 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I've been wanting a new carry / HD pistol and (pending availability of course) today's the day. I'll probably pick up an AR LPK to go with the lower I bought a couple weeks ago too.

I'm glad the local wackadoos are having their silly pointless march downtown today - I work downtown but otherwise I avoid it like the plague.

Posts: 7275 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well there is this CZ Rami I've been lusting over. The misses bought one two days ago. Should have had her wait. At a minimum, I'll pick up a case of ammo after work. Working today so one of my coworkers can attend the March.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Picked this up yesterday, Kriss Vector Gen2 9mm as part of my counter protest. I have official dubbed it my "Storm Trooper Blaster". Big Grin

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Not today, but earlier this month I bought my first AR-type rifle. It's a Sig! A Sig Sauer RM400-16B-S M400 SWAT 16" 5.56mm to be exact.
I'll buy 1000 rounds of ammo for it today!
Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24186 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Well I didn't buy it from a gun store (I bought it online) but picked it up today.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my 19X for my protest the protest! Love to see the numbers of gun sales this week. Watched the news and see the Hogg kid on the news. I bet his FBI is proud. F’em all.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
I am stuck at work, but my brother and a friend are running our tables at the local show,

having a good day as well,

no word on protestors

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10436 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
CZ I was looking at was sold. Can only find one and it is at list price. Frown

If anyone knows who has a CZ Rami BD in stock or a good grabagun-like website please post or shoot me an email.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up my new P3655 today! No better way to celebrate the day!

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just splurged on a rifle I've been wanting for a while! A stainless Tikka T3X CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Seemed like a good day to do some shopping.

Good idea...as thousands exercise their 1st amendment right to trash our 2nd amendment right. Looking at a new 1911 Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
So that explains why I’ve been jonesin to buy a new gun!
All this media talk made me buy a used Beretta 85.
Subliminal.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post