SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Lives Matters / Still spending, no accountability. 2023 update.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Lives Matters / Still spending, no accountability. 2023 update. Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Aren't they just the bravest of the brave? Sucker punching an old man. What a wankstain.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
We are in dangerous, uncharted waters as a nation.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Aren't they just the bravest of the brave? Sucker punching an old man. What a wankstain.

Yeah, but Mayor McBikepath is a BLM supporters, let Louisville Kentucky burn and did less then nothing to stop it, while shitting on the police that were trying to keep the police.

So I don't feel sorry for the shit bag, and I hope that it hurt, and hurts for a long time.

He (Mayor McBikepath) destroyed the city.

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
They are already coming for the appeasers...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That’s their MO. Put that son of a bitch in front of a firing squad

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Kissing blm ass really paid dividends there Mr. Mayor didn’t it? Roll Eyes

I hope those stupid commie criminals keep biting the hand that feeds them

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
He had it coming.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He deserves it. I love it. He’s a coward and he always has the expression he’s just shit his pants. He has done nothing positive for Louisville and just stood behind his security, barricaded streets while protestors ran rampant, then blamed it all on LMPD. Absolute suck up to the Democratic Machine.
I wish I could shake the perps hand.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 332 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Wasn't getting sucker punched punishment enough?

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did the Mayor get invited to the cookout when I was not allowed to go? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, wasn't that an interesting demonstration of hate.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I cant go to the cookout? Frown I will just wait for Kwanzaa then! Roll Eyes

I won't go if invited. There's bound to be gunfire.

June teen(dea)th

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I guess he didn’t like him ruining their black panther party…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Sooooooo…I guess NOTHING happens to the puncher?? Not even “street justice”?? [rubs chin] Interesting……

p.s. I don’t regard that as a sucker punch. A “sucker punch” to me is from behind. But that sucker sure punched him, though… Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:

As I've mentioned on this board numerous times, I spent 2 years in a High School that was predominantly minorities and I saw this on a regular basis. Sucker punching is what they do.

Be aware of that when you're out and about.

Oh, and a sucker punch is one that's unexpected and has no apparent motive and is unprovoked.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
He had it coming.

I don't care who he is. No, he didn't. Nobody should be sucker punched. Nobody.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

Wasn't getting sucker punched punishment enough?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
People never learn from history. If you're not in the core of a group, you're just an expendable useful idiot. All these appeasers and political opportunists are going to be shocked when they are chewed up.

Posts: 9452 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Like the scene at the end of "Predators" (the one with all the killers on the jungle planet for the Preds to hunt and have more fun) Topher Grace is a psychopath serial killer doctor and hes incredulous when they kill him "but Im one of you...."

Mayor Wheels-fell-off of Portland experienced the same "vote of no confidence" as her tried to straddle the line between appeasing the rioters and protecting the other citizens of the city.

Whom do you serve?

https://www.opb.org/news/artic...nd-tear-gas-head-on/

quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
People never learn from history. If you're not in the core of a group, you're just an expendable useful idiot. All these appeasers and political opportunists are going to be shocked when they are chewed up.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sole BLM-backed federal candidate charged with wire fraud scheme involving campaign and party funds

Karen Carter Peterson, a former Louisiana state senator and congressional candidate, is charged with diverting the funds for personal use

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...campaign-party-funds

The only federal Democratic candidate backed by the Black Lives Matter PAC this election cycle is now facing a wire fraud charge for routing campaign and party funds to outside individuals and companies, and using the money on personal expenses, including gambling.

The Black Lives Matter PAC, a BLM Global Network Foundation-affiliated committee, in July 2021 pushed more than $100,000 into independent expenditures backing Karen Carter Peterson's failed attempt at entering Congress in Louisiana's 2nd district, federal records reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

Peterson, a former Louisiana Democratic Party chair and state senator, resigned from the state senate in April, citing her mental health and gambling addiction.

However, Peterson was charged this month in federal court with one count of wire fraud for using campaign and party monies on personal expenses.

Peterson's seven-year scheme involved diverting state campaign and party cash to four individuals and four companies, which reportedly cashed the checks and provided Peterson with most or all of the funds, according to the Louisiana Illuminator.

Peterson then used the money on personal expenses, including gambling-related costs. She also filed "false and misleading" campaign finance reports that "mischaracterized expenditures as being for legitimate purposes related to her campaign or the holding of public office," the Justice Department wrote in a July 14 press release.

Peterson publicly addressed the charges that same day and apologized for her actions.

"Today marks an important step in my life-long recovery as I continue to address my gambling addiction," Peterson wrote on Twitter. "I sincerely apologize for the impact from my compulsive behavior resulting from this addiction."

"I have made full repayment of funds used as a result of my addiction and I will continue to make amends," she added. "Staying true to the steps of my ongoing recovery, I have been forthright, honest, and fully cooperative with the US Attorneys' Office in their investigation."

Peterson, who is scheduled to appear in federal court on Aug. 1, faces up to 20 years in prison, up to $250,000 in fines and up to three years of supervised release after imprisonment, the Justice Department said in the press release.

Brian Capitelli, Peterson's attorney, told reporters last week that she has entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors, KPLC News reported.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post