SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What car did you once owned, that you want to obtain again ???>>>>
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What car did you once owned, that you want to obtain again ???>>>> Login/Join 
posted
For me I once owned a 1992 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo similar to this and different color but the color I want next time if I can find one in great shape. I keep telling myself that in the near future I will purchase another one. From ALL the Japanese Supercars of the early 1990's, in my opinion the Nissan 300ZXTT had the classic lines that still look great today. They also had the BEST commercial ever for a sports car !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3094 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
'78 Datsun 280ZX.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
2000 Jeep Wrangler with the 2.5L 4 cylinder and 3 speed auto transmission.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Slowest car I've ever driven, but I loved my 1982 Mercedes 240D. 300k on it & was still running great when it got totalled.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16012 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I would have to say my 67 Camaro SS RS

Next would be my 2006 Corvette

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
My '72 Triumph TR6 from college.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34419 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
'78 Datsun 280ZX.

I had a 240Z , a couple of years older than yours. It was a chick magnet and the most fun to drive car ever. The problem is that those old Datsuns really rusted out.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24637 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss my 85' CJ7.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1141 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
77 Datsun 280Z!

Posts: 1164 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I still have every car that I've ever owned, including my 1971 Pontiac Le Mans that my mother handed down to me that she bought brand new in '72.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Either my 1999 Durango or a 1963 Dodge Dart 4-door with three-on-the-tree and the cabby package. Would love to restore one of those (the Dart)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I'll never be able to afford it, but a 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302. I sold mine in California and it's long gone...

Posts: 1512 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rover88
posted Hide Post
I'd have to say my 1974-1/2 260Z. LS1, I have a '99 Durango for sale...

Posts: 640 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: February 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
I’ve got two. A ‘71 Pinto and a ‘74 Datsun 610.

Posts: 842 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
1971 Karmann Ghia

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
'78 Datsun 280ZX.

I had a 240Z , a couple of years older than yours. It was a chick magnet and the most fun to drive car ever. The problem is that those old Datsuns really rusted out.

I also miss my 73 240Z.
I agree on the rust.

Posts: 23226 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This 1967 SuperSport

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1250 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My '85 Toyota 4x4. Simple, standard, stock, manual-locking hubs, single axle front end. Carburetor. I did all the work on it myself over the 18 years I owned it. That demon rust got it in the end.

Sometimes I think I'd like to have my '69 Beetle again, but probably not as an only car; plenty of routine maintenance to keep up with. Modern cars are soooo much better in that regard.

Posts: 2713 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Either my 1999 Durango or a 1963 Dodge Dart 4-door with three-on-the-tree and the cabby package. Would love to restore one of those.

There's a dart for sale locally. 64(?) Black... might be a two door. If you'd like more info, e-mail me and I can get ya the phone number.

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Either my 1999 Durango or a 1963 Dodge Dart 4-door with three-on-the-tree and the cabby package. Would love to restore one of those.

There's a dart for sale locally. 64(?) Black... might be a two door. If you'd like more info, e-mail me and I can get ya the phone number.

The 2- door is extremely common.

Out of curiosity; please define "local." Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post