SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New 2021 Mustang GT….WOW!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 2021 Mustang GT….WOW!! Login/Join 
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
I’m waiting for my black Mach 1 with the 6-speed Tremec to arrive by September hopefully. I’m not sure if the Mach 1 or GT500 will be available in 2023-

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Gustofer, you are correct , I think a '68 would have had side marker lights would it not. Told you I was a GM guy. Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2769 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
https://imgur.com/a/WoLjtly

X pipe and Roush CAI. What a difference in throttle response! What a difference PERIOD! I think I’ll drive it a while. Much more and we are gonna need a tire upgrade Cool

Also stuff we don’t need anymore, the suitcase ( resonator) is already gone..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by got2hav1:
Gustofer, you are correct , I think a '68 would have had side marker lights would it not. Told you I was a GM guy. Big Grin

Those are 67 side scoops. In 68 they went to a one piece chrome type. Not a great pic, but you can see it on mine.

Posts: 20106 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post