SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Trump-- via Bill Barr-- needs to go on the offensive and then the game changes immediately. If that does not happen soon, it will be the death of a thousand cuts by the traitors.

IMO That's good but its time for us to go on the offensive, too. The people need to make Pelosi and Schumer feel the heat.

They need power and the names Joseph Crowley and Eric Cantor still bring cold sweat to the crustiest of politician bones.

Primary those House members barely elected last time.

Elections cut both ways and its time for offense about the do nothing House.

Throw em' out.

It's past time to change the narrative.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
the day of reckoning is coming soon, very soon, it won't be long now! It's been sounding like the climate change predictions of when the earth will cease to exists.

Eek Red Face Mad Mad Mad

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now the word is cover-up.

I would ask directly "cover-up what?"

Not how. Not why.
What?

Sorry, I disagree. This leaves the Democrats with the initiative, the drive, the momentum. What you say is exactly what has to stop. Who gives a shit "what"? Or why? Or how? It is all an endless charade following an attempted coup, and it keeps Trump on the defensive, always protesting that he is not a ________ (fill in the blank according to the latest allegations.)

I agree with mbinky: charge and arrest McCabe. Suddenly a new day dawns.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubetone:
Obstruction Is The New Racism

The incessant racket about obstruction leaves me thinking the word is soon to be as useless and widely distained as the word “racism.” If everything is racism, little will be taken seriously as racism.

Of course, when Trump defends himself, the presidency or his administration, Dems call it obstruction. I’ve even heard Dems start stating that Trump’s current actions are obstruction.

Trump questions whether Comey, Mueller or AG Sessions should stay on and Dems call it obstruction.

. . . . Throw em' out!

Now the word is cover-up.

If it was a drinking game, I'm not sure who'd get hammered first but ever since Trump knocked Hillary off the broom she was riding to swoop up her presidency, Trump has been perpetually-named evil something.

Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
someone needs to bitch slap that 'thing' and remind her of what her place is in the scheme of things

Second in line if something were to happen to POTUS. Let that sink in!

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It is all an endless charade following an attempted coup, and it keeps Trump on the defensive, always protesting that he is not a ________ (fill in the blank according to the latest allegations.)

That's the way I see it too. Time to put the House Dems on their back feet.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Coups sometimes fail, and when they do the perps run for their lives, and often don't make it very far. What is truly astonishing about this failed coup is that the traitors not only did not flee to parts unknown, but instead they went on book tours! They strut around and appear regularly on television shows where they continue to propagate their phony charges! WTF hardly expresses it.

Everyone who has been paying the slightest attention knows not only that it was an attempted coup, but exactly who was behind it, and how they engineered the attempt. If you don't know, watch Sean Hannity any given night and he will explain to you all over again-- for the 1000th time: the Steele dossier, and the FISA warrants, and blah blah blah. It is truly Groundhog Day.

mbinky says, above, regarding the arrest of McCabe, "But they won't." I have come to agree.

But I'm thinking now that there must be some essential piece, or a few pieces, of this whole thing that we don't know about. That would make it make sense. I have no idea what that might be, but there has to be some explanation.

All I know for absolutely sure is that what is going on is mind-boggling and incomprehensible. And frustrating. Really really frustrating.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Might be time for an armed million man march on DC.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
but ever since Trump knocked Hillary off the broom she was riding to swoop up her presidency .. .

Braaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
*gigglesnort*

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
President Trump Responds to Speaker's "Cover-Up" Charge

https://www.c-span.org/video/?...htT-hY6ggzE1vEKdWwcA

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
One thing I’ve learned from this presidency is that Donald Trump is methodical to a T. The man doesn’t even drink dangflubit. He does everything extremely methodically. Not only that, but he always owns the downside. If you want to know wha that means read this:

https://theconservativetreehou...owns-the-downside-2/

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
One thing I’ve learned from this presidency is that Donald Trump is methodical to a T. The man doesn’t even drink dangflubit. He does everything extremely methodically. Not only that, but he always owns the downside. If you want to know wha that means read this:

Oh, that's a GOOD article.

Thanks.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Thanks.

Can you post it on here, my antispyware/popup stuff is not capable of combating the pop-ups.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Just as I'm finishing-up Phase I (perhaps the only phase) of our video surveillance system, using Dahua IP cameras, comes this...

(I debated whether this seemed like it deserved its own thread, but suspect not, as I suspect it's really a political move by Mr. Trump.)

quote:

U.S. Weighs Blacklisting Five Chinese Video Surveillance Firms
By Jenny Leonard and Nick Wadhams
May 21, 2019, 11:14 PM EDT Updated on May 22, 2019, 1:22 PM EDT

> Megvii, Hikvision, Dahua among companies that may be targeted
> Companies face bans similar to Huawei order from last week

The U.S. is considering cutting off the flow of vital American technology to five Chinese companies including Megvii, widening a dragnet beyond Huawei to include world leaders in video surveillance as it seeks to challenge China’s treatment of minority Uighurs in the country’s west.

The U.S. is deliberating whether to add Megvii, Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. and two others to a blacklist that bars them from U.S. components or software, people familiar with the matter said. The two others under consideration are Meiya Pico and Iflytek Co. Ltd., according to one of the people.

The Trump administration is concerned about their role in helping Beijing repress minority Uighurs in China’s west, they said, asking not to be identified talking about private deliberations. There’s concern also that Hikvision’s or Dahua’s cameras, which come with facial-recognition capabilities, could be employed in espionage, the people said.

Full article: U.S. Weighs Blacklisting Five Chinese Video Surveillance Firms

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Thanks.

Damn good and accurate. Thank you

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I've noticed a harshening of the various talking heads towards DJT lately.

Even the House Moron Juan is calling the President trash names: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wat...alls-trump-an-idiot/

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by signewt:
I've noticed a harshening of the various talking heads towards DJT lately.

Even the House Moron Juan is calling the President trash names: https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wat...alls-trump-an-idiot/

Well with Juan, it was probably inexperience.

He was having to deal with a personal condition he's not accustomed to being on the show: genuine.

Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That article on Trump owning the downside was great!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
That article on Trump owning the downside was great!!

Yes it was.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Threat of impeachment takes oxygen out of 2019 agenda
BY ALEXANDER BOLTON - 05/23/19 06:00 AM EDT

THE HILL > https://thehill.com/homenews/h...n-out-of-2019-agenda

==============================================

The compulsive call for Impeachment by the Democrats is wasting time, resources, and taking everyone's eye off the important subjects of the time.....
Below is from another article, describing the blow-up with Pelosi & Schumer yesterday....

Trump: 'I’ve said from the beginning — right from the beginning — that you probably can’t go down two tracks,” he said in the Rose Garden while standing behind a placard that delivered his “no collusion, no conspiracy” message in print.

“You can go down the investigation track, and you can go down the investment track or the track of let’s get things done for the American people,” Trump added.

His ire was evident as he met briefly with Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), just hours after the administration appealed to Congress to work together.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post