SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year III
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 348

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year III Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
[FLASH_VIDEO] [/FLASH_VIDEO]

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I think we have a lot more to learn

Remember how Rosenstein avoided testifying to House committees ?

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...5th-amendment-effort

Former top FBI lawyer: 2 Trump Cabinet officials were ‘ready to support’ 25th Amendment effort

note this is James Baker testifying under oath

Former top FBI lawyer James Baker, in closed-door testimony to Congress, detailed alleged discussions among senior officials at the Justice Department about invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Trump from office, claiming he was told Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said two Trump Cabinet officials were “ready to support” such an effort.

The testimony was delivered last fall to the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees. Fox News has confirmed portions of the transcript. It provides additional insight into discussions that have returned to the spotlight in Washington as fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe revisits the matter during interviews promoting his forthcoming book.

Baker did not identify the two Cabinet officials. But in his testimony, the lawyer said McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page came to him to relay their conversations with Rosenstein, including discussions of the 25th Amendment.

“I was being told by some combination of Andy McCabe and Lisa Page, that, in a conversation with the Deputy Attorney General, he had stated that he -- this was what was related to me -- that he had at least two members of the president’s Cabinet who were ready to support, I guess you would call it, an action under the 25th Amendment,” Baker told the committees.

The 25th Amendment provides a mechanism for removing a sitting president from office. One way that could happen is if a majority of the president’s Cabinet says the president is incapable of discharging his duties.

Rosenstein, who still works at the Justice Department but who is expected to exit in the near future, has denied the claims since they first surfaced in the media last year.

Fox News requested further comment from the parties involved. Lawyers for Baker and McCabe declined comment, as did an FBI spokesperson.

In his testimony, Baker said of McCabe’s state of mind: “At this point in time, Andy was unbelievably focused and unbelievably confident and squared away. I don’t know how to describe it other than I was extremely proud to be around him at that point in time because I thought he was doing an excellent job at maintaining focus and dealing with a very uncertain and difficult situation. So I think he was in a good state of mind at this point in time.”

The testimony, for which there are criminal penalties if the witness lies to congressional investigators, comes as McCabe, who was fired last year by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, has discussed the alleged meetings as he promotes his forthcoming book.

On Thursday, the Justice Department issued a statement that said Rosenstein rejects McCabe’s recitation of these events “as inaccurate and factually incorrect.” It also denied that Rosenstein ever OK'd wearing a "wire" to tape Trump.

“The deputy attorney general never authorized any recording that Mr. McCabe references,” the statement said. “As the deputy attorney general previously has stated, based on his personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment, nor was the DAG in a position to consider invoking the 25th Amendment.”

During his testimony, Baker acknowledged he was not directly involved in the May 2017 discussions but testified over a two-day period in October that McCabe and Page came to him contemporaneously after meeting with Rosenstein for input in the days after Comey was fired by the president.

As Fox News has previously reported, the eight days in May 2017 between Comey’s firing and appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller were seen as a major turning point in the Russia probe, which has also involved examining whether the president obstructed justice.

“I had the impression that the deputy attorney general had already discussed this with two members in the president’s Cabinet and that they were…onboard with this concept already,” Baker said.

During the closed-door hearing, the former FBI lawyer told lawmakers he could not say whether Rosenstein was taking the initiative to seek out Cabinet members:

Question: “Do you know what direction that went? Was it Mr. Rosenstein seeking out members of the Cabinet looking to pursue this 25th Amendment approach or was it the other way around?”

Baker: “What I recall being said was that the Deputy Attorney General had two members of the Cabinet. So he – how they came to be had, I don’t know, but…”

Question: “So he had two members, almost like he was taking the initiative and getting the members?”

Baker: “That would be speculation on my part.”

Baker also said he did not know the names of the two Cabinet officials.

“Lisa and Andy did not tell me, and my impression was they didn’t know themselves,” he said.

But when the New York Times broke the story in September, it reported that Rosenstein told McCabe he might be able to persuade then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and then-Secretary of Homeland Security and later White House chief of staff John Kelly to invoke the 25th Amendment.

n Thursday, the top Republicans on the House and Senate Judiciary Committees called for McCabe and Rosenstein to testify before their respective panels, following McCabe's comments about these discussions. Rosenstein did not appear for Capitol Hill testimony to clarify these discussions, despite multiple requests from lawmakers, when Republicans held the majority last year.

On Friday, a spokeswoman for McCabe responded to media reports about his upcoming 60 minutes interview.

"Certain statements made by Mr. McCabe, in interviews associated with the release of his book, have been taken out of context and misrepresented,” the spokeswoman said. “To clarify, at no time did Mr. McCabe participate in any extended discussions about the use of the 25th Amendment, nor is he aware of any such discussions.”

Fox News has reported, based on a source who was in the meeting, that Rosenstein's "wire" comments were viewed as "sarcastic." But Baker testified that it was taken seriously.

Baker testified in October that the alleged discussions took place during an uncertain and anxious time at the FBI and DOJ after Comey’s termination, and that the mood was “pretty dark":

Question: “Did people tell you that the DAG (Deputy Attorney General) was upset?”

Baker: “Yes.”

Question: “Did they tell you that he was making jokes?”

Baker: “No.”

Question: “Did they tell you that...”

Baker: “This was not a joking sort of time. This was pretty dark.”

In October, during a separate closed-door interview, another senior FBI lawyer Sally Moyer, who sometimes commuted to work with Page, described Page’s private reaction to the claim that Rosenstein’s comments were sarcastic.

“It was when the news hit about the wiretap and the department’s position and what they were saying happened, and she was indicating she did not believe that they were telling the truth,” Moyer said.

Also during the testimony, Moyer said the chances of securing a 2016 surveillance warrant for a Trump campaign aide were only “50/50” without the controversial anti-Trump “dossier,” according to transcripts confirmed by Fox News.

Moyer’s testimony appears to underscore how critical the dossier -- funded by the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign -- was in obtaining the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant, and appears to conflict with Democratic assertions that the dossier played a limited role in the process.

Asked whether the FBI would have been able to establish probable cause if the application “did not have the Christopher Steele information in it,” Moyer responded: "So I think it's a close call, like 50/50, 51/49. I really think it's a close call."

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Andrew McCabe did a 60 minutes interview w Scott Pelley last night.

It was a terrible orchestrated farce to make McCabe look good, and President Trump look bad. Hard to even know where to start it was so bad.

Pelley gave McCabe softball after softball in what appeared to be a set of rehearsed questions.

McCabe said the reason that he was fired was because he opened an investigation into Donald Trump. What a crock. The IG report on McCabe was devastating. McCabe lied multiple times under oath. Christopher Wray ordered McCabe to be fired.

Listening to McCabe talk about meeting w Rosenstein between 9 May and 17 May 2017, made me go back and check dates.

Rosenstein assumed the Dep DoJ office 26 April 2017.

Two weeks later , Rosenstein is talking about wearing a wire to secretly record President Trump. And also talking about using the 25th amendment to remove President Trump from office.

Since McCabe is just lying his ass off, it is hard to know exactly what Rosenstein actually said, and what McCabe is just making up.

McCabe also said in a private mtg w DT, the president said McCabe's wife was a loser. Is that another McCabe fabrication to reflect poorly on the president ?

It was very confusing what investigations McCabe was talking about. He said he opened a counterintelligence investigation into DT. But there already was one.

The FBI started a counterintel investigation in July 2016. So what did McCabe start in May 2017 ?

McCabe said he asked "his team" two questions:

1. Did Donald Trump fire Comey to impede the investigation into whether Russia interfered with the election ?

2. If so, was Donald Trump acting on behalf of the Russian government ?

McCabe said one of the reasons he was worried about President Trump was that DT had said he believed that N Korea did not have missiles that could hit the U.S. because Putin told him that. DT disagreed w inputs from the intel community.

So what ? Intel gives inputs to decision makers. The president decides what to do w the info.

This is the same FBI and intel community that conspired to frame Donald Trump and overturn the 2016 election.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

adding President Trump tweets:

Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught.....

There is a lot of explaining to do to the millions of people who had just elected a president who they really like and who has done a great job for them with the Military, Vets, Economy and so much more. This was the illegal and treasonous “insurance policy” in full action!

“This was an illegal coup attempt on the President of the United States.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends True!

posted Hide Post
The Dems Criminalized "Political Policy".

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
McCabe (and possibly Rosenstein) should be tried for treason.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Pat Caddell, the pollster who helped McGovern run and Carter win, later broke with the Democrat Party, but was also angry at Republicans for failing to fight to preserve the country’s political and social institutions.
He died a few days ago.
What follows is an article by John Fund about how Caddell predicted the rise of Trump (or rather a Trump-like populist figure).
My wife and I were on the National Review Alaska cruise mentioned by Fund. We heard Caddell’s talk, but it seemed so remote from the contemporary political reality that it passed over my head. It was clear he was an angry man, and perhaps that contributed to his somewhat premature death.
BTW we haven’t gone on an NR cruise since.

Link

quote:
Pat Caddell: The Pollster Who Foresaw and Helped Shape Trump’s Victory
John FundFebruary 17, 2019 7:35 PM

More than most, he understood how disgusted voters were with leaders in both parties.
Pollster and political analyst Pat Caddell died from a stroke on Saturday at the age of 68.

Few people had more to do with Donald Trump’s amazing victory in 2016. The Washington Post concluded that Caddell “first wrote the instruction manual” for Trump when, entirely on his own, he conducted polls showing that the public “was ripe for an outsider candidate to take the White House.” No one I know in public life better grasped the angry voter mood that lifted both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump in 2016.

During National Review’s Alaska cruise in August 2015, Caddell gave a seminar on the updated results of his “Smith Project,” a series of polls he had conducted since 2013 and named after the outsider senator in the 1939 Frank Capra classic Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. I will never forget Caddell self-confidently declaring that the country was “in a pre-revolutionary moment,” with 84 percent believing that political leaders were more interested in protecting their power and privilege than doing what is right. Caddell noted that seven out of ten Americans no longer believe that the government receives its authority from the consent of the people, despite the words of the Declaration of Independence.

In his polling, Caddell had tested a hypothetical Candidate Smith, whom he didn’t identify by party, age, race, or religion. He only said of him:

Candidate Smith’s beliefs are not based on liberal or conservative ideas, just fundamental American common sense. Smith says we can’t change anything with the usual politics, the usual politicians, and the usual interest groups. We need new leaders from mainstream America, like Candidate Smith, who take on the political elites and special interests, and put the American people in charge again.

Smith’s “favorable/unfavorable” numbers after reading that paragraph to voters was 77 percent favorable and only 11 percent unfavorable. Lee Hanley, the conservative donor and NR friend who financed Caddell’s research, told me on the cruise that “everyone else in politics is ignoring the volcano rumbling beneath them.”

Indeed. While I was impressed with Caddell’s analysis, I didn’t incorporate it nearly enough into my own writing on the 2016 election.

Caddell wasn’t a fan of Donald Trump. He was a fan of giving the sclerotic U.S. political system a kick in the rear and forcing it to respond to the concerns of millions of ordinary voters who felt ignored. In polling he conducted at the very beginning of the 2016 primary season, he found that none of the candidates fully satisfied voters or fit the description he gave of Mr. or Ms. Smith. But he knew that upstarts such as Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump would do much better than anyone thought. He was right.

In September 2016, after Trump won the GOP nomination, Caddell told me that he thought that Trump had a 40 percent chance of beating Hillary Clinton, even though he was being vastly outspent and his campaign was unconventional and run by outsiders and novices. As Caddell told The New Yorker at the time: “People didn’t think Trump had the temperament to be president. He clearly wasn’t the best Smith, but he was the ONLY Smith.”

In late 2017, Caddell told an audience at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend conference that it wasn’t clear just how successful a president that Donald Trump would be. But he had no doubt about the power of the message that brought him to the Oval Office. “Make America Great Again was the greatest slogan of my lifetime,” he said. “And I think that the most powerful idea was ‘Drain the Swamp.’”

All of this carries with it a measure of irony, given that Caddell began his career as the 21-year-old Boy Wonder who helped secure liberal George McGovern the 1972 Democratic presidential nomination. He was also the pollster for Joe Biden’s remarkable upset victory for the Senate in Delaware that year. Back then, Caddell felt Richard Nixon and the fossilized Democratic establishment were the major obstacles to progress.

McGovern lost in a landslide, but Caddell persevered and found an outsider candidate he felt could overcome the nation’s post-Watergate cynicism: former Georgia governor Jimmy Carter. His role in shaping Carter’s anti-Washington message was so successful that in the summer of 1976, his campaign manager, Hamilton Jordan, told reporters: “You know why Jimmy Carter is going to be president? Because of Pat Caddell — it’s all because of Pat Caddell.”

Of course, Carter’s presidency didn’t go well, and he lost to Ronald Reagan in a landslide in 1980. Caddell was harshly criticized for urging Carter to deliver his famous “malaise” speech in the summer of 1979, which created the indelible impression of a president accepting an American decline he saw as inevitable.

Though he rarely admitted to any mistakes, Caddell conceded that this speech weakened Carter’s position. But he argued that Carter’s failure was part of the overall problem of the Democratic party’s turning on America and losing confidence in it. He told Breitbart Radio in 2016: “What’s missing is a positive vision of restoring my party to what it once was, truly the party of the common man, as opposed to a hollowed-out party of . . . bicoastal elites that relies on divisive identity politics to win.”

Some Democrats believe that their party would be much better off if they had listened to Caddell. “Pat Caddell was not only a giant of polling and political consulting, he literally created and shaped the current polling industry,” Doug Schoen, a pollster for both Bill Clinton and Michael Bloomberg, told me. “He is in large measure responsible for the election of Donald Trump in 2016.”

From another side of the political spectrum, free-market pollster Scott Rasmussen praises Caddell’s insights:

He never lost sight of the disconnect between the American people and the political elites. He spent a lifetime raising the alarm about this growing problem and the threat it represented to America. He was a constant irritant to anyone comfortable with the status quo because he knew our nation could be so much better.

As for the future, Caddell may have been estranged from the Democratic party but he had contempt for the Republican party’s leadership. He accurately predicted that the GOP would lose the House in the 2018 midterms, caustically explaining the loss to Breitbart News as follows:

The Republican party is essentially wusses. They will not fight. They don’t believe in fighting. They just lay down and roll over, and usually for their donor class, who are basically antithetical to 90 percent of Republicans and what they want.

Pat Caddell was a man with a short temper, who like many brilliant people insulted some adversaries he might instead have ignored. He angered the establishment of both major parties, ultimately becoming a man without a party. Critics will say he alienated so many in politics that his influence in the circles of the powerful eventually vanished. But he kept surveying people and honing his warnings about an alienated America, even if few would listen.

We now live in a country where the political landscape is almost exactly what he predicted it would be.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The leftists are going to be pissed when Trump Liberates Venezuela.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...cy-irreversible.html

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The leftists are going to be pissed when Trump Liberates Venezuela.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...cy-irreversible.html

Don't read the comments. It'll make your head explode.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D 2/18/19

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - legal analyst and former US Attorney to The District of Columbia – discussed McCabe's 60 Minutes interview and the legality of the national emergency.

McCabe says Rosenstein sought to oust Trump from office.
McCABE SAYS DEPUTY AG ROSENSTEIN 'ABSOLUTELY SERIOUS' ABOUT SECRETLY RECORDING TRUMP
Trump declares national emergency to unlock billions for wall
DIGENOVA: If Trump declares a national emergency over the border, he'll be on solid legal ground
Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle spoke out on Sunday talk shows about President Trump’s emergency declaration to fund construction of a wall along the southern border. The Democratic-controlled House is expected to pass a resolution rebuking the declaration within weeks. The measure would then head to the Senate, where several of the chamber’s 53 Republicans have expressed unease with the precedent Trump’s decision sets.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As expected the Democratic AG in Michigan joined the list of states trying to fight the wall. Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
... because Michigan shares a border with Mex-

Wait... What? Confused

Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
So far list of states suing against the Wall, from Yahoo news:

The legal challenges could slow Trump's efforts to build the wall, which he says is needed to curb illegal immigration and drug trafficking. The lawsuits could end up at the conservative-leaning U.S. Supreme Court.

Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Virginia, and Michigan joined California in the lawsuit.

The states said Trump's order would cause them to lose millions of dollars in federal funding for national guard units dealing with counter-drug activities and redirection of funds from authorized military construction projects would damage their economies.

But their economies aren’t damaged by illegal aliens. Got it. Wink

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Report This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
As expected the Democratic AG in Michigan joined the list of states trying to fight the wall. Roll Eyes

Maybe he's jealous Michigan doesn't get a wall between them and Canada.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Maybe he's jealous Michigan doesn't get a wall between them and Canada.

Forget that, he needs a wall to protect him from Dearborn MI.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Alec Baldwin, sorry -- Donald Trump has free speech rights, too.

President Donald Trump, doing as he does, doing as he always does, took to Twitter to express his dissatisfaction and displeasure with a “Saturday Night Live” skit that mocked a recent news conference he held about the border.

And for that, Alec Baldwin, the guy who plays Trump on “SNL,” along with a whole bunch of pundits and media personalities and left-leaning politicians, took Trump to task, declaring oh-so-mightily how they have First Amendment rights, the president of the United States has no right to take away their First Amendment rights and oh, yes, First Amendment, First Amendment, First Amendment.

It’s interesting how the intolerants of the left, who regularly trample and trounce the free speech rights of conservatives, can so speedily find their copy of the First Amendment when it comes to divisive, cutting, biting potshots of this president.

But in so doing, they reveal their utter ignorance of the whole concept of freedom of speech: It runs both ways.

If they have the freedom to express their dissatisfaction with Trump via an “SNL” skit, Trump has his freedom to express his dissatisfaction with the “SNL” skit.

“Nothing funny about tired ‘Saturday Night Live’ on Fake News NBC! Question is,” Trump tweeted, after the show, “how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!”

And a few minutes later, he tweeted this: “THE RIGGED AND CORRUPT MEDIA IS THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!”

So what, right? That’s his opinion. That’s his expression. And honestly, anyone who’s followed politics in the last few years with even the most casual of observances would have to realize: This is classic Trump.

But Democrats, those on the left, tried to make something more of his tweets.

Alec Baldwin, the guy who plays Trump on “SNL,” actually tweeted this: “I wonder if a sitting President exhorting his followers that my role in a TV comedy qualifies me as an enemy of the people constitutes a threat to my safety and that of my family?”

Please. As if Baldwin hasn’t had enough physical altercations with members of the press and public to prove his ability to defend himself from a threat, right?

But how the left does like to jump aboard a political moment and squeeze hard.

“One thing that makes America great,” tweeted California’s Democratic lawmaker, Rep. Ted Lieu, “is that the people can laugh at you without retribution.”

And Peter Baker, the chief White House correspondent for The New York Times, tweeted this, as USA Today noted: “It’s become commonplace enough in the past two years that it no longer gets much notice. But it’s worth remembering that no other president in decades publicly threatened ‘retribution’ against a television network because it satirized him.”

One has to wonder: Where was Baker all those times Barack Obama publicly attacked Fox News?

“When Obama Went to War on Fox News” is how Newsweek put it, back in July of 2017.

Anyhow, the larger point of this Trump v. “SNL” spat is this: The left regularly uses its free speech rights to call for “resistance” and opposition and rebellion against this administration, going so far as to urge for organized protests against conservatives at their homes, while they eat, while they shop. The left calls that free speech.

But when Trump fires back at the left on Twitter?

hat’s called threatening. That’s characterized as an attack on the First Amendment. That’s described as unsafe and intimidating and a plea for violence.

The double standard must stop. Freedom of speech and expression run both ways — these God-given rights cut across all political lines and parties and ideologies.

If “Saturday Night Live” has a right to mock Trump, Trump has a right to slam “Saturday Night Live.” And sorry, Alec Baldwin — that doesn’t make Trump guilty of threatening your family.

• Cheryl Chumley can be reached at cchumley@washingtontimes.com or on Twitter, @ckchumley.

link

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Baldwin has enough problems with threatening his own family

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Baldwin has enough problems with threatening his own family

quote:

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

The guy that punches people in the face over a parking spot, has aggressively harassed paparazzi, and humiliated his daughter berating her over the phone eye etc is worried about a tweet that doesn’t even mention him?

Spare everyone your bullshit Alec!

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Alec Baldwin

President Donald Trump, doing as he does, doing as he always does, took to Twitter to express his dissatisfaction and displeasure with a “Saturday Night Live” skit that mocked a recent news conference he held about the border.

President Trumps needs to mostly ignore him, at least not show that Baldwin is getting to him whether he is or not.
President Trump is smart enough and good enough to throw jabs back and still look like he is in control.
I know it annoys him but like the saying > don't let them see you sweat.
I know he can handle it but in this case ignoring the bozo might be better.
MAGA

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Junior has a pretty funny Twitter page himself Big Grin

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post