SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Oops....Purely an innocent mistake, I'm sure!

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest.../1091542039538339845

Un-fucking-believable

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Tick tock, Ralphie.

McAwful was his biggest supporter, but he's thinking about running for president.

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

https://twitter.com/GlennThrus.../1091551387148869632

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
My guess is he resigns during the super bowl, just to minimize coverage.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oops....Purely an innocent mistake, I'm sure!

And I'm sure the CNN chyron person will get fired just like the guy who labelled Brady as "Known cheater".

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Ben Tribbett reports that Northam will call a press conference tomorrow.

Dan Merica:

The Virginia Legislative Black Caucus calls on Northam to resign after meeting with him.

"Given what was revealed today, it is clear that he can no longer effectively serve as Governor. It is time for him to resign, so that Virginia can begin the process of healing."

https://hotair.com/archives/20...ry-im-not-resigning/

New Jersey governor Phil Murphy, who’s also the incoming chair of the Democratic Governors Association, tells MSNBC’s Chris Hayes that Northam has to go

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

after the Nov 2017 election

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
When Northam refused to shake hands with black candidate EW Jackson at the debates, that could have been what we call a "clue".

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Let me get this straight: The man publicly advocated for murdering babies that were under a doctor's care, and they applauded him for it. Yet he hasn't made a single racist comment on record, or passed any racially discriminatory legislation, but because of one stupid school photo from 35 years ago, he's now a racist and unfit to hold office? Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

Don't get me wrong...the guy is an evil, self-serving, reprehensible piece of crap (apparently on several levels), and I hope he gets run out of Richmond on a rail. But let's not get distracted by this idiot and lose sight of the big picture...liberals have been pushing for years to make it easier to kill unborn children, and now they're taking things even farther, and having success doing it.

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
^^^^
What you may not realize is that he is a Pediatrician...a doctor that advocates killing babies.

I have to be careful what I type on a public forum but suffice to say that he is evil...and those on the left all have to go back to the hole they crawled out of....

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
We're waiting for a statement from Satan (D) on the fate of his latest apprentice.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
The Dems don’t give a shit about racism, they supported Robert Byrd for how many years? This is damage control without a doubt.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
The NAACP has now come out demanding that he resign. He cannot survive this.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tick tock, Ralphie.

McAwful was his biggest supporter, but he's thinking about running for president.

Can we hope this link between them will help ensure McAwful doesn't get to run?

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't take long for all his liberal friends, the black caucus, the NAACP, Virginia's two Democratic senators, the former Democratic govenor, to throw him under the bus for something that happened thirty years ago. The most ironic call for his resignation came from Planned Parenthood, whose hero he had been just 24 hours before, when he endorsed infanticide. The real loser in all this is our gun-grabbing Attorney General, Mark Herring. He saw himself next in line for the governorship. Now he can look forward to Justin Fairfax as governor for what could be the next seven years. Ironically, the African-American Fairfax was the forgotten man during the last election. I remember political ads run by the Democrats, that mentioned only Northam and Herring, completely ignoring Fairfax. I amused myself during that time by asking people soliciting my vote, who the Democratic candidate for Lieutenant Govetnor was. No one knew. Now he will likely be our next Governor and possibly for an unprecedented seven years.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
AP News Release
February 2, 2019

Man Identified as Racist Attacker in Jessie Smollett Case Arested

Chicago Police have identified the person responsible for the racist attack on gay actor Jessie Smollett.
Police say the MAGA hat detail threw them off initially, but when they started looking for suspects who
clearly hate black people and carry nooses with them, Ralph Northam became the obvious suspect.

Upon arrest, Northam was noted as screaming, "I wasn't tryin' to kill the boy, I was trying to post-birth abort him."

Northam's office stated, "Yall should have known what he was like, he's a democrat." Northam's former boss, Terry McAuliffe,
gave the following statement, "I never saw anything wrong with his behavior. Didn't we all dress like KKK members in the 1980s?"

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Cn the "Swamp" really remove an elected governor at will?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Let me get this straight: The man publicly advocated for murdering babies that were under a doctor's care, and they applauded him for it. Yet he hasn't made a single racist comment on record, or passed any racially discriminatory legislation, but because of one stupid school photo from 35 years ago, he's now a racist and unfit to hold office? Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

It is the Democrats switching from one despicable viewpoint to one that fits their narrative. The commies are trying to brush their support of infanticide under the rug and use the old worn out race card as their last ditch effort. And of course like bamajeepster's post at the top show, they try to label him as a Republican. Total immoral scumbags.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16702 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The only person as concerned as Northam about the picture, would be the second person in the picture.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
The only person as concerned as Northam about the picture, would be the second person in the picture.

Wonder how long it will be before we learn that person's identity?

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post