SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Makers & water............

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And after hearing the news, another glass of Manischewitz.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Arran Robert Burns Single Malt, and Real Ale Commissar Stout. Vince Guarldi's Charlie Brown Christmas CD is playing and all is right with the world for an hour or so.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Turkey

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Nothing in the premium realm, that you guys drink. Just a few hits from my Yukon Jack.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
Balvenie 14 Caribbean Cask

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 126 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Normally I just drink Evan Williams black label from a flask, but after the latest SCOTUS news, I'll probably just go straight for a fifth at a time...

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
Normally I just drink Evan Williams black label from a flask, but after the latest SCOTUS news, I'll probably just go straight for a fifth at a time...

Agreed, woke up with a hangover so more of the hair of the dog that bit me. Might as well get embalmed with vodka and rum.

Posts: 2162 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
I opened the Blantons I had planned on opening election night.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Lakes Brewing Company's Christmas Ale.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
Nothing in the premium realm, that you guys drink. Just a few hits from my Yukon Jack.

Ahhh, the black sheep of Canadian liquor.

This stuff used to be my go to booze back in the day. Often times in the form of flaming shots...

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a day spent at home, dog on my lap, wife on the sofa next to us Wink, a nice fire in the fireplace, and a great beer.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Pikesville Rye, neat

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:

Ah, yes - part of the snakebite (Yukon Jack and lime juice). Friend's father was the marketing genius that initially marketed it (he and my dad both worked at Heublein, Inc. at the time) - and he named their next dog Yukon in its honor.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Hot toddy using Monkey Shoulder.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
A few Miller lites and some crown royal reserve....goes well with the Christmas cookies we spent the day making....life is good!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hot toddy, just EW Black

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Cheap, Evan Williams Bourbon....straight and neat as god intended whiskey to be enjoyed.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Voodoo Ranger IPA tonight.

Im not as classy as you Scotch and Bourbon drinkers Smile

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I love the Voodoo Ranger!
Tonight, I had a couple of pours of Col E. H. Taylor neat.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post