SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I love Voodoo Ranger.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Founders Backwoods Bastard here tonight

Posts: 11223 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Well here's to Doc and Cslinger!

To family, holidays, first snow, and good drinks!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A taste or two of Knob Creek small batch bourbon while my smoker is finishing it's duty on a chuck roast......low and slow!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Murphy’s Stout.
Almost as good as Guinness. Almost.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guinness Extra Stout

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sazerac Rye this evening.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxxpower:
quote:
Originally posted by eTripper:
Nothing in the premium realm, that you guys drink. Just a few hits from my Yukon Jack.

Ahhh, the black sheep of Canadian liquor.

This stuff used to be my go to booze back in the day. Often times in the form of flaming shots...

May have to check that one out. Being retired early on disability, and my wife now unemployed due to the WuFlu, I cannot even BEGIN to think of buying what many of you drink on a regular basis... not even for a special occasion! Evan Williams (black label, not the cheaper green label) is halfway decent tasting, a true Kentucky bourbon, and fits my budget within reason; a fifth goes for around $17.00 at my local ABC store, and a 1.75L (just under a half-gallon) is usually around $27.00.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
Cheap, Evan Williams Bourbon....straight and neat as god intended whiskey to be enjoyed.

My new best friend... cslinger! Big Grin

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I like Anchor Steam, but I dunno about this one.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
Tonight I'm finishing off my several month old bottle of Smith and Cross Rum. It was that kind of day at work and it will make it impossible for them to call me back in...

It's fascinating stuff IF you like Jamaican rum. It strong. Very strong. You know that vegetal funk that you get in Jamaican rum? This is that turned up to 11. It's the rum version of Laphroig. You either love it, or find it utterly repulsive. There really isn't a middle ground.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Snagged a bottle of a Midwinters Night Dram. A beautiful blend of Rye finished in sherry oak casks. It is smooth and delicious.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:

LOVE me some Anchor Steam Christmas, get it every year.

Is it the 2020 edition or just the beer in general. Have not got the 2020 yet.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For tonight it is a limited Left Hand Brewery Bittersweet Nitro.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
quote:

The 2020 edition. Nice dark spiced brown ale, but I’m not fond of cloves.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

posted Hide Post
A wee bit of the Glenmorangie 12 year old Lasanta for a nightcap.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
quote:

The 2020 edition. Nice dark spiced brown ale, but I’m not fond of cloves.

I was a little premature; 10 mins wasn’t long enough to warm and open up. It took between 15-20 and it became a totally different, and much better, beer.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Bottle of Amarone Della Valpolicella 2016 Tenuta Gugi, followed by some Redbreast 15-year Irish whisky.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Felt like a some "peaty-ness" was called for: finished off the last of a bottle of Laphroaig before opening up a bottle of Ardbeg...maybe tomorrow.

-MG

Posts: 1990 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Santa’s Cookies , Imperial Oatmeal Stout from Champion Brewery.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post