SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Vodka Tonic (Tito's with Fever Tree Indian tonic and a wedge of fresh lime).

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter

That has become very hard to find even in PA.

I scored a 12 pack bottles 3 weeks ago and haven't seen it since.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jameson. And ice.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Arran Robert Burns single malt

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tgrshrk99:
Col. Taylor small batch.

Nice!

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Devil's Backbone Brewing Munchen on Hops Bavarian IPA. Very hoppy.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek Small Batch, 100 proof

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Anyone else get the Costco Beer Advent Calendar?

I'm working my way through it. Some good some bad.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I thought those were for the month of December?

I did buy my wife the wine one.

Asbach neat for me

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of Stella Artois in the big cans. Tomorrow will be Veteran's Day; my Grandfather on one side and his younger brother both served in Belgium and France respectively during WWI. Grandfather got a good lung full of chlorine gas, great-uncle died of wounds suffered during the Argonne Forest campaign.

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Tequila and Diet Dew.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Weller Antique 107 and 7 up

Posts: 1604 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have a Glenlivit 12. Taking a Vet fishing tomorrow, so I may have a couple of drinks to celebrate tomorrow night.
s

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
La leche de paraiso.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 621 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Glenfiddich 21 neat. A special dram to celebrate my 41st trip around the sun.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5578 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
last night was a Star Hill Juicy IPA, pretty good,

followed by a Flying Dog The Truth Imperial IPA,, even better

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fever Tree makes the BEST mixers. A little pricey, but excellent!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel like a bold bourbon tonight, so it will be Rebel Yell Bourbon!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Port City Brewing Tidings Ale; a light, sweet Belgian style blonde ale. Looked all around that store, no Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale so I picked up this local brew.

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Jameson Black Barrel

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post