SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
An old familiar friend.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Henry McKenna 10 year, neat...cheers

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A boilermaker, kind of. Instead of beer in one glass and whiskey in another, I put both in one glass. Stiegl Gold lager (Austria), and Evan Williams 7 yo bourbon.

I don’t know if this mixture has a name, but it’s quite tasty.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Sake 02 - 1 by kpkina, on Flickr

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Sipping a Black Sambuca rocks, accompanied by a Rocky Patel ITC Emerald. Sitting on the back deck, watching the bats gobble up the skeeters, and enjoying a balmy evening.

Life is good.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
With jambalaya, Batkeeper Stout and Backwoods Bastard. After dinner and with the rain and Stan Getz, Weller SR and Whistler Oloroso. mrs kablammo is concerned about the quantity but time moderates intensity. And the rain is beauteous.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that a bit of 1792 Small Batch bourbon will be just what the "doctor ordered" for tonight!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
1792 Small Batch

I've been on a bit of a 1792 kick lately. In addition to a bottle of small batch, I recently picked up a single barrel and a full proof.

However, tonight's pour is New Riff Single Barrel. New Riff Distillery is local and puts out a decent product. This bottle weighs in at ~111 proof.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Longbranch Bourbon (Wild Turkey Distillery) neat

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Real Ale Brewing’s 4 Firemans Blonde

Posts: 1068 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A Manhattan with Buffalo Trace

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Combo post...

Andechs Helles, with a ribeye, and a 229 in .357 for protection.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Some E H Taylor on ice

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Some E H Taylor on ice

Great call! Stagg Jr on 2 rocks here....

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace straight up

Posts: 436 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I was in Total Wine the other day picking up some wine for my spouse. While "just window shopping" the bourbon aisle, another customer and I started a conversation, about bourbon.

He asked me if I had ever tried the bottle below, and me being a relative newbie to bourbon and whiskey, the answer was no. He said this was only the 2nd time in 2 years Total Wine had this in stock.

So I took a chance, bought a bottle, and it is very good. Kind of pricey at +$40 but nothing ventured nothing can be gained.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have decided that I want a Margarita tonight. I have not had one in a loooong time, and it sounds good to me. I went out and picked a Mexican Lime off of my tree, and will give it a go this p.m.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It's in the mid 80s here so something refreshing was called for. Decided to skip the calories in either a Moscow Mule or Gin and Tonic. Went with brandy and club soda. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is Taco Tuesday, yes?

I don't have margarita ingredients on hand, so Modelo Negro has to suffice.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bulleit Rye. Raising a glass to the reporters who started putting the heat on our governor during today's press conference.

So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause. (A comment on our COVID response)

Posts: 19 | Location: Governor Smek's Buckeye State | Registered: April 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post